Home

The Three Best and Worst Things About Madden NFL 17

This is a discussion on The Three Best and Worst Things About Madden NFL 17 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 08-24-2016, 12:42 PM   #41
Black Mamba

Shadymamba's Arena

OVR: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies67
For Rams fans, the worst is that in year 2 of franchise, you are forced to move out of the Coliseum and into a generic stadium that has Madden logos all over the place (video, ribbon, video wall, jumbotron) instead of Rams logos.
really? that sucks why they do that? - and I haven't picked it up yet you cant create a stadium as you did in the past anymore?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2016, 12:44 PM   #42
Black Mamba

Shadymamba's Arena

OVR: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
That is specifically what I don't like about it. The direction indicator disappears midway through setting up my kick and the kick always goes wide even if I time the "A" button parts of it perfectly.
Oh its like the baseball in mlb the show once you move it you have around 3 seconds before it fades away and now you have no idea where you are aiming...eeeh!
Old 08-24-2016, 01:08 PM   #43
Pro

OVR: 1
The Three Best and Worst Things About Madden NFL 17

For kicking, aim first. Once you got it in a spot, hold it there. If you do this, you have plenty of time to aim it before it disappears. Once you hit the power of the kick, you can let go of the stick & just focus on the accuracy at the bottom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Born in '82, 49er Faithful since 1986!
Old 08-24-2016, 04:29 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Americas Team
Every Qb throws perfect deep balls 99 percent of the time, so annoying and unrealistic. I would love to see some deep balls thrown too far inside or too far outside making the receiver adjust to it.
Are the QB sliders solid enough to make that happen?....over throws and under throws?
Old 08-24-2016, 08:00 PM   #45
Rookie

So far I'm liking the game but, like you said earlier there really needs to show some differences between great QB's, good QB's, and bad QB's. It's sad to say but the only football game that has ever shown a differential way of throwing is the very first Tecmo Bowl. There needs to be a rating for quick release, velocity in there throws. I know that they have a throwing rating already but there is no difference when any of the QB's throw the ball. This will change the way the passing game is played big time......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2016, 08:15 PM   #46
All Star

OVR: 8
Re: The Three Best and Worst Things About Madden NFL 17

The single worst and most infuriating aspect of Madden 17, and every EA sports title of the last few years, is how I'm forced to waist about 10 minutes the first time I pop one of these into the system, with unskippable intro's. I had some tonight to finally pop Madden in for the first time...got to the main menu, then I was taken to a loading screen to see an intro that I didn't want to see, then to some gameplay (Rams vs Redskins) that I didn't care about (finally I can hit start->quit), then another loading screen to take me to the settings. Finally I'm getting somewhere! Except, now I'm forced into seeing the new mechanics of the game, another short load time, skipping through some prompts to quickly exit. Finally I can play like I wanted to when I originally hit the main menu. These 'features' would be a lot more interesting if I wasn't forced into them the first time playing every year.
Old 08-25-2016, 06:49 AM   #47
Rookie

I am enjoying this game. There are a few things that I still find annoying such as: 1. Great ball physics are ruined by the fact the ball still clips through the back wall and through objects on the sideline. 2. I would like to be able to choose a city for relocation and then choose any created team for that city. I would love to make the Brooklyn Black Knights. 3. I wish I could take my franchise team and use them in the in Gauntlet. 4. Bring back creating a stadium or use MVP 2005's formula for being a team owner. These mentioned things are not deal breakers for me, I just find them to be inconsistent with what should be after this much time in the game.
Old 08-25-2016, 06:57 AM   #48
Rookie

Razor7787's Arena

Re: The Three Best and Worst Things About Madden NFL 17

The most frustrating thing, and the only bad thing about this game, is the Online Input Delay. So many bad throws and out of bounds Field goals. Just like in NHL. Maybe it is that I am from Germany and 95% of my opponents are from the US. But that is a Gamechanger for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »