Home

Dez Bryant Rant... Does he have a point?

This is a discussion on Dez Bryant Rant... Does he have a point? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2016, 05:13 PM   #17
BRING BACK F2000 HELMET!!

l8knight1's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Dez Bryant Rant... Does he have a point?

This die-hard Cowboys fan thinks Dez should put up on the field or shut up. As a whole his career has been hampered by injuries and big headedness (i.e. He's a hot dog) and he will never be Drew Pearson or Michael Irvin until he understands there's no 'I' in team. He has the physical gifts, now go out and do it every day with class.... Or not. It's all $$ these days.
Old 08-23-2016, 05:23 PM   #18
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12

Like most, he's too fixated on the OVR and not the more important individual ratings that make him a beast in this game.
Old 08-23-2016, 05:26 PM   #19
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

OVR: 0

Aggressive catches and slants are all you need to know about Dez in M17. lol
Old 08-23-2016, 05:28 PM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by highmiles100
I was watching First Take this morning and the 1st topic was Dez Bryant mad that he's rated only 90 and 9 other receivers are rated higher than him.

He's pissed about the EA developers doing that. Does he have a point?

I think he should be rated #3 or #4
They have Alshon Jeffrey and Fitzgerald rated higher than Dez lol
I say this as a die-hard Cowboys fan of 40 + years.....I would hope Dez is more concerned with getting himself ready to start the season. He had a rough year last year due to a foot injury, which he bravely fought through. I give the guy a ton of credit for that. He's a man all the way. However, his rating is reflective of last year's production. I'd say it's fair, but I betcha next year it'll be a different story.
Old 08-23-2016, 05:41 PM   #21
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by l8knight1
This die-hard Cowboys fan thinks Dez should put up on the field or shut up. As a whole his career has been hampered by injuries and big headedness (i.e. He's a hot dog) and he will never be Drew Pearson or Michael Irvin until he understands there's no 'I' in team. He has the physical gifts, now go out and do it every day with class.... Or not. It's all $$ these days.
From 2012 to 2014 inclusive, Dez Bryant was arguably the most physically imposing receiver in football. The only player - not wide receiver, but any player - with a higher red zone touchdown percentage in the red zone over that span was Rob Gronkowski. More impressively, before his injury-riddled 2015, no player had more receiving touchdowns than Dez Bryant since he entered the league.

Saying he's been "hampered with injuries his entire career" is purely recency bias, and saying he hasn't "put up" is just outright false. He's a fantastic talent, and he is a undoubtedly passionate hot-head - too passionate sometimes - and he is also a team player.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2016, 05:45 PM   #22
Rookie

As a diehard Cowboys fan, I wish Dez would just be quiet and play football. 😒😒

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Old 08-23-2016, 06:23 PM   #23
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Personally, I think Dez is one of the top 3 WR's in the game. If I was the Cowboys I would rather he focus on something a little more important like maybe the upcoming season. Instead of fictional ratings, that mean next to nothing in the grand scheme of things. As others have said, it is very sad that he even cares.
Old 08-23-2016, 06:25 PM   #24
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by l8knight1
There was no one in Cowboys franchise history with a bigger head or ego than Micahel Irvin.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »