Home

My Owner Team Choice

This is a discussion on My Owner Team Choice within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Which team should I use for my CCM?
Dolphins 10 32.26%
Browns 8 25.81%
Raiders 8 25.81%
Bears 4 12.90%
Giants 2 6.45%
Vikings 2 6.45%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-23-2016, 05:50 PM   #1
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0
My Owner Team Choice

Hello Community,

It is that time of year once more and I am excited, much like others, to dive into a CCM for Madden 17! I have been playing Madden football back to the days of floppy disk as a 14 year old boy, listening to the radio and reading the text of how each play would unfold (oh how the graphics have changed over the years). This is my second poll (did one with NBA 2K16) that I have submitted on Operation Sports as I am looking for the communities opinion of which franchise I should begin my CCM with.

I will list my teams and then the reasoning I have for each:

1. Dolphins (They've been my favorite team since 84'. Oh the sadness of Marino never having a decent running back to hand the ball off to).
2. Browns (Would really love to see RGIII revitalize his career in a new town and have a broken franchise be healed).
3. Raiders (Well...it's Raider Nation).
4. Bears (Would love to return the Monster back into the Midway).
5. Giants (It's my dad's favorite team).
6. Vikings (Franchise that is on the verge).

I want to say thank you for all that vote as it is greatly appreciated!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2016, 05:58 PM   #2
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: My Owner Team Choice

I think the Raiders would be a ton of fun!

1 - Young team with lots of potential
2 - You can move them to Vegas
3 - Khalil Mack babayyy!!
Old 08-24-2016, 11:15 AM   #3
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwaggerCoach
I think the Raiders would be a ton of fun!

1 - Young team with lots of potential
2 - You can move them to Vegas
3 - Khalil Mack babayyy!!
Thank you Swagger! The Raiders are a great build and I love that Black & Silver, especially since I am a Spurs fan! Right now, the Dolphins and Browns are tied, so I will be monitoring this over the next couple of days to see if there are any changes.
Old 08-24-2016, 12:14 PM   #4
Rookie

w00dy Hayezz's Arena

OVR: 4

All are good choices, but as much as i hate to say it (I'm a Cowboys fan) i would go with the Giants. Eli may only have a few good years left and you can rebuild. Also, you only have one Dad, it would be a good tribute to him.

PSN Username: Smoothzilla
Old 08-24-2016, 01:34 PM   #5
Rookie

Mav3rek7's Arena

I voted for the Bears, only because that's who I'm using and haven't seen many people list them as a team they are doing a franchise with.

One thing I will mention, and only because I have thought about going this route, but a 49ers franchise might be a fun way to go, if you want a real challenge. IMO, the 49ers are a mess. It would maybe be fun to take them and trade off any decent talent they have, knowing they won't be good for a while. Then rebuild the team through the draft, and free agency. Also, you know the division will be a nightmare. Seattle twice, Arizona twice, and LA is pretty decent as well.

If I hadn't used them last year for my franchise, I would be doing this already, and may do it anyway and have 2 franchises going on at the same time. Just another thought to throw your way! I'm a long time Madden player as well, and like to spice it up every now and then.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2016, 01:54 PM   #6
Rookie

w00dy Hayezz's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav3rek7
I voted for the Bears, only because that's who I'm using and haven't seen many people list them as a team they are doing a franchise with.

One thing I will mention, and only because I have thought about going this route, but a 49ers franchise might be a fun way to go, if you want a real challenge. IMO, the 49ers are a mess. It would maybe be fun to take them and trade off any decent talent they have, knowing they won't be good for a while. Then rebuild the team through the draft, and free agency. Also, you know the division will be a nightmare. Seattle twice, Arizona twice, and LA is pretty decent as well.

If I hadn't used them last year for my franchise, I would be doing this already, and may do it anyway and have 2 franchises going on at the same time. Just another thought to throw your way! I'm a long time Madden player as well, and like to spice it up every now and then.
I don't know if he will take your advice, but you sold me on it. I've been trying to decide on a rebuilding franchise. Going with San Fran now.

PSN Username: Smoothzilla

Last edited by w00dy Hayezz; 08-24-2016 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 08-24-2016, 02:08 PM   #7
Rookie

Mav3rek7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00dy Hayezz
I don't know if he will take our advice, but you sold me on it. I've been trying to decide on e rebuilding franchise. Going with San Fran now.
Awesome! Would love to hear how it goes.
Old 08-24-2016, 03:09 PM   #8
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Guys, I truly thank you for all of the input...I'm waiting to see what Armor & Sword comes up with and test those out as well Josh's...My franchise will be run with CPU vs CPU as I'm extremely excited that this addition has been added back into Madden.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »