Home

Help me choose a franchise!

This is a discussion on Help me choose a franchise! within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2016, 08:56 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Help me choose a franchise!

As I wait the 45 minutes for the game to download, I am left with a crisis of what team to do my franchise with. I it narrowed to 4 teams, and could use some help choosing.
Colts-
Throwback to my first franchise in 2006, when I was six where I named every single player after myself, made them all 99, and played four straight seasons on rookie mode, never losing a game. This time around I would scrap the team, move on from the mediocrately that is Andrew Luck, and try to find a franchise guy at qb in the draft.
Browns-
This years obvious rebuild choice, they have a compelling case. Can Josh Gordan rebound? Will RG3 pan out? You can mold this team in any way you want and spend many seasons in your quest for a ring.
Chargers-
Have my sleeper of the draft, or in his case the UDFa, Mike Bercovici, interesting goals, like getting gates a ring could cause me to throw away my young prospects in search of a single ring, then picking up the pieces and starting all over.
Dolphins-
In the divison of the team I hate the most, the Patriots. Satisfaction of rebuilding, and probably relocating this team, moving on from tannehill, getting some solid WRs, and finding the franchise corner to replace Grimes.

Thanks for any input, and suggests for any other teams are also welcome.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2016, 09:07 PM   #2
Pro

BigOrangeVol4Life's Arena

Re: Help me choose a franchise!

I'd go with the Jaguars. They have an exciting young QB in Bortles and Jalen Ramsey who I'm still angry at for not staying home to play for the Vols. LOL.
Old 08-23-2016, 09:43 PM   #3
Rookie

For a rebuild w/ extra draft picks and some young talent go Browns or Titans.

For a young team that already is pretty stacked for runs at the playoffs I think the Raiders, Vikings and Jags are all incredibly exciting.

For a team that hasn't really started the rebuild in earnest I would consider the Bears.

For teams that are all-in on a young QB and have limited weapons and draft picks going forward the Rams and Eagles are obviously interesting.
Old 08-23-2016, 09:45 PM   #4
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

Chargers. Some young good Defensive talent. If you want to rebuild, Rivers and Gates will retire and you can build the team how you want.
Old 08-23-2016, 10:23 PM   #5
MVP

grgmths1433's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOrangeVol4Life
I'd go with the Jaguars. They have an exciting young QB in Bortles and Jalen Ramsey who I'm still angry at for not staying home to play for the Vols. LOL.
Our Vols never really recruit home grown players. I don't understand why but Knoxville has some serious talent here.

MLB- Milwaukee Brewers
NFL- Green Bay Packers
NBA- Milwaukee Bucks
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »