Home

In-Game Presentation: Coaches Being Shown After EVERY Play

This is a discussion on In-Game Presentation: Coaches Being Shown After EVERY Play within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2016, 11:58 PM   #25
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: In-Game Presentation: Coaches Being Shown After EVERY Play

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMan3000
So...this is sort of an annoying issue to me, lol. I feel the presentation in Play Now is really nice. Lots of varied shots from different angles, close ups, wide shots, players celebrating post play, etc.

There's none of that in franchise. I don't get it. It's like they've made presentation dull in franchise because they keep showing the coach. And what I really don't get is that I'm playing as the owner--not the coach--so why do they show the coach so much? It's just odd and kind of boring to look at. Sigh.
Hmm I'm interested in seeing the differences in the presentation between CFM and Play Now cause i've seen alot of different camera shots and stat popups in CFM.

They even show the Draft Results in the middle of a game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2016, 08:54 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadManCometh
It definitely is annoying. I actually got a thread about the repetitive close-ups after every play and some here think it's nice and realistic. I think it's annoying as well. I think they zoom in to much and should zoom in a lot further back. And certainly not after nearly every play. It's definitely over done. But it will take ppl on this site probably 3 years from now to realize what we're talking about. Ultimately I think close-ups was a tactic done years ago(tecmo bowl) to enhance a game graphically. But with the current generation of graphics, we really don't need so many close-ups. But whatever, some think it's realistic but it really isn't compared to a real TV style broadcast.

Except it is. It is very much like a tv broadcast. Have you every watched CBS' NFL broadcasts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-31-2016, 09:07 AM   #27
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakaveliLPC
One thing that really ruins the immersion for me is something that has to do with the in game presentation... It seems literally 90% of the time (this # is not hyperbole or an exaggeration, if anything I'm low balling) after a play the camera does a close up of a teams coach. I understand they wanna emphasize the new coaches but do you have to zoom in on them after every single play? I'm legit surprised that I haven't seen anyone mention this. I like to try to let games play out as if I'm watching a game on TV, and so I don't button mash to get to the line of scrimmage as fast as possible- and it irks the hell out of me that their idea of new presentation seems to have been to have the coaches on the screen between every damn play.

This doesn't bother anyone else? Is this actually realistic and I just havent noticed it on Sundays? Lol. I really hope they can patch it and have variety on camera shots after plays
Are you seeing this in your CFM?
Are you running the CFM as the head coach?
if so this is why they show the coach after almost every play.
Old 08-31-2016, 10:13 AM   #28
Banned

OVR: 21

Is Fast Play an option in CFM? I use it for Play Now games and it does help to cut out most of the cut scenes.
Old 08-31-2016, 10:40 AM   #29
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by IUxHOOSIERS
Very annoying. And the thing is they don't show the line of scrimmage until everyone is set, and I like to make adjustments before the snap on defense and often times I can't do anything because the camera is zoomed in on the coach. Even spamming the A button won't get the camera off the coach

After you call a play, if they show your coach instead of the teams lining up try holding down the right trigger (like you would for play art). Brings the camera back to the field every time for me.

Born in '82, 49er Faithful since 1986!
Old 08-31-2016, 11:06 AM   #30
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealsmallville
After you call a play, if they show your coach instead of the teams lining up try holding down the right trigger (like you would for play art). Brings the camera back to the field every time for me.

Is it RT or the Right Button?
Old 08-31-2016, 11:09 AM   #31
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
Is it RT or the Right Button?

The trigger that brings up your WR's routes when you're at the line of scrimmage. After you call your play, if they show the coach instead of your guys walking to the line hold down that trigger & it'll take you back to the field.

Born in '82, 49er Faithful since 1986!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »