Home

What are the best plays to beat a blitz?

This is a discussion on What are the best plays to beat a blitz? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2016, 12:59 AM   #1
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

OVR: 0
What are the best plays to beat a blitz?

I got killed earlier online by the blitz, this guy spammed it more than half the plays he called were blitzes. I tried doing WR screens got stuffed for losses or 1 yard gains, quick slants didn't really help either I usually was sacked before I could even plant my feet. I'll admit I'm not great at this game more of a 2k guy so any tips y'all can give me I'td be appreciated.

What are some specific plays I can call that'll beat the blitzes? I know it's football and there's no guarantee to beat them ALL the time but I literally couldn't do anything. I scored like 3 points the entire game there were times I got close to scoring only to get picked from the pressure.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2016, 01:09 AM   #2
Pro

Slaticus's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: What are the best plays to beat a blitz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by P234thetruth
I got killed earlier online by the blitz, this guy spammed it more than half the plays he called were blitzes. I tried doing WR screens got stuffed for losses or 1 yard gains, quick slants didn't really help either I usually was sacked before I could even plant my feet. I'll admit I'm not great at this game more of a 2k guy so any tips y'all can give me I'td be appreciated.

What are some specific plays I can call that'll beat the blitzes? I know it's football and there's no guarantee to beat them ALL the time but I literally couldn't do anything. I scored like 3 points the entire game there were times I got close to scoring only to get picked from the pressure.
Sounds like you were getting nanoed, something that should be almost impossible on this Madden. RB screens help if he is zone blitzing, bubble screens should help. The hitch is still possible to good WRs that over match their corners.

If you would like to see the Wing T in action, you can check out my twitch channel. I stream there..badly. I post highlights on my youtube channel as well!
Old 08-25-2016, 01:39 PM   #3
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaticus
Sounds like you were getting nanoed, something that should be almost impossible on this Madden. RB screens help if he is zone blitzing, bubble screens should help. The hitch is still possible to good WRs that over match their corners.
Ok I'll try that thanks

Any other money plays you guys use?
Old 08-25-2016, 01:56 PM   #4
Pro

Dwaresacksqb's Arena

OVR: 1

You can also try making line adjustments to help pick up the blitz. If you are unfamiliar with this, go into the skills trainer and and complete that one. It'll help out a lot. At least it has for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »