Home

Okay This Is Super frustrating! I Need Help In Finding A Solution.

This is a discussion on Okay This Is Super frustrating! I Need Help In Finding A Solution. within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2016, 08:30 PM   #9
MVP

SeaTownGamer's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Okay This Is Super frustrating! I Need Help In Finding A Solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
Just read your post there, made me think of this , as possible something to try .

Let your bros ps4 be set up with your home auto ps4 connection .

On your ps4 - go in and manually set up your Ip. You can look before hand and see what your current settings are by clicking view internet connection :

Write down what your current Ip , Subnet mask, Default gateway,Primary DNS,Secondary DNS.

Then go set up your connection manually on ps4. select to do the IP manually. You Ip you wrote down copy the first 3 sets of numbers. But the last number after the . enter something like 130 instead of what ever it is.

Then for subnet mask, enter same thing you wrote down,
For Default gateway enter same thing you wrote down from before,
For Primary DNS enter 8.8.8.8 ( This is a google public address)
For Secondary DNS enter 8.8.4.4

Try that and then test connection, it should connect , then try to play at the same time, i dont know if it will help but is possible.
Tried it didn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
No i didnt have same issue as you , but ive had other issues before with ea games, that i found talking to someone in a chat directly was able to help fix, so its worth a shot to talk directly to them on it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajungodfather
Sounds like it's a port issue. You can try designating one port for only on ps4, then set the ps4 to only use that port. I did this with my xbox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just read your reply to the message I sent you and it sucks u can't help me out. :-(
Old 08-26-2016, 09:50 PM   #10
MVP

SeaTownGamer's Arena

anyone have a solution?
Old 08-26-2016, 11:31 PM   #11
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Check Google for the specifics, try using a VPN for one of the consoles. Also out of curiosity, what happened when you tried using two routers, with one console connected to each? You keep asking for suggestions but aren't giving good feedback on what went wrong when trying past suggestions.

Lastly, imo, you are far more likely to get better suggestions on forums and places on the internet specific to multiplayer gaming issues vs the OS Madden forum. Maybe I'm offbase but you come across to me like you're hoping someone does the due diligence for you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2016, 07:24 AM   #12
MVP

SeaTownGamer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
Check Google for the specifics, try using a VPN for one of the consoles. Also out of curiosity, what happened when you tried using two routers, with one console connected to each? You keep asking for suggestions but aren't giving good feedback on what went wrong when trying past suggestions.

Lastly, imo, you are far more likely to get better suggestions on forums and places on the internet specific to multiplayer gaming issues vs the OS Madden forum. Maybe I'm offbase but you come across to me like you're hoping someone does the due diligence for you.
I think I fixed the issue
Old 08-27-2016, 12:05 PM   #13
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaTownGamer
I think I fixed the issue
Glad to hear that, you mind sharing what you did and/or a link from where you got the idea in case someone else around here has the same issue?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »