Home

What team are you using for your CFM and why

This is a discussion on What team are you using for your CFM and why within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2016, 07:46 PM   #9
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: What team are you using for your CFM and why

I only use one team and that's the browns

With all talent and speed we now have on offense ... Gordon, Coleman, Pryor, Barnidge...who u gonna try cover??? Then u throw in RG3..who can throw and run??

Defense could be problem though but they have pretty good cb's linebackers are up and coming.... Dline is lil suspect though ...
Old 08-26-2016, 07:55 PM   #10
Rookie

ksteward84's Arena

OVR: 0

I start off as a 3rd string QB (automatic starter off) and sim a season. Whatever coaches get fired, I pick the team that best suits me.

This season it was the Steelers and the 49ers, and I went with the Steelers, as I prefer a run-heavy team.
College Football Revamped
Fire Pro Wrestling World
Old 08-26-2016, 08:02 PM   #11
Rookie

Browns... because I'm a Browns fan and while they are a rebuild there is some interesting young talent and some quality older players that can be moved for talent or picks to kick start things in year 2.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2016, 08:22 PM   #12
Rookie

I always play with a team that has never won a super bowl....so every year I do one with my life long love the buffalo bills....and then each year varies.....this year im running with the eagles now that chip Kelly is gone (good riddance) and Detroit who just needs so much help lol
I usually run with Cleveland and still might at some point, they are like the twin brother for buffalo....so happy to watch them win the nba!!!!
Minnesota, Jacksonville, Arizona, Carolina are all just way too loaded, I really need more of a rebuild to stay interested in a cfm....ive run with them plenty the past few years
I love the bills roster this year!!! Real life playoffs perhaps?! ill be eagerly watching....
Old 08-26-2016, 08:38 PM   #13
The Predator

Sportsbuck's Arena

OVR: 8

This year I really don't know yet. My favorite team is the Panthers, and I don't like using teams that are already Super Bowl contenders out of the gate. I prefer to take a real crappy team (preferably with nice uniforms and no future QB so that I can draft my own) and build them up. I've got a few teams in mind but I'm still not 100% on it:

Browns - Just such a dreadful franchise since they came back. They deserve a good season. Only drawback here for me is that I hate their colors/uniforms.

Lions - Nice uniforms/color scheme, no Super Bowls ever, lost Megatron. I'd love to trade Stafford and start from scratch. I'd have to build an open air stadium though, I hate playing with a dome as the home field.

Oilers - No clue who I would move, but I LOVE the Houston Oilers uniforms/color scheme and have played with them a few times over the past several years.

Cowboys - They are here purely because I want to take Zeke and try to break the all-time rushing record with him.
Old 08-26-2016, 08:40 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsbuck

Browns - Just such a dreadful franchise since they came back. They deserve a good season. Only drawback here for me is that I hate their colors/uniforms.

That's who I'm doing my temp CFM with right now. 0-5 on the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-26-2016, 08:50 PM   #15
Pro

ItsOrangeBaby's Arena

OVR: 5

Using 4 teams(2 AFC and 2 NFC) from a custom 80 overall roster and most teams got glaring weakness and withholding any trade movements until the draft.

- Rams: Got Braxton Miller at the QB with Gronk (who got injured for the season in game 1) great wide out options and decent running backs but no offensive lineman over 70 outside of Thomas. Defense got it pros at defensive ends but outside of that it mainly a collection of high 60 and low 70s players

- Vikings: The team is loaded at HB with AP and Bell having a great offensive line and still have Bridgewater at the qb but tight end and receiving core is questionable. Defense is suspect for the most part with mostly just low to mid 70 players.

- Browns (relocating end of season): RG3 is still at the QB with Foster as the running back and suspect but decent receiving options and offensive line. Defense have two top corners and a good DT but outside of that just about mid to low 70s

- Jaguars (relocating at end of season): Got Palmer at the for the next two years then Blake on the bench but the team got great skilled offensive players but the line is suspect. The defense is not much to talk about but they are all mostly in the mid to high 70s

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2016, 01:57 AM   #16
Pro

Slaticus's Arena

OVR: 5

Right now, cause I wanted to run the Veer and Shoot in the NFL, I am using the Browns, with a created Art Briles as the HC. After that...I am feeling the Cowboys with Dak Prescott as the starter for my I-Bone Series.

If you would like to see the Wing T in action, you can check out my twitch channel. I stream there..badly. I post highlights on my youtube channel as well!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »