Home

Favorite Madden game ever?

This is a discussion on Favorite Madden game ever? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2016, 02:28 AM   #9
Rookie

Ruben2424's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Favorite Madden game ever?

My favorite Maddens are 2004, 2005, 2010, and 2012. Even though Madden 17 feels great, I want to wait and see how it plays a couple months down the line once it's been updated/patched.
Old 08-27-2016, 02:37 AM   #10
2022 Clark Cup Champions!

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20

Madden 06 on OG Xbox. I played over 200-300 games and I still own my copy. Gave it to my 9 year old and he now loves it. Little dude plays a game or two every day after he gets home from school, and finishes his home work.

Nothing makes a dad more proud then to hear his son yell "TOUCHDOWN!" from all away across the other side of the house.
MLB - Toronto Blue Jays 56-45
NHL - Colorado Avalanche 2022 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS
United States Hockey League - Sioux City Musketeers
2022 Clark Cup Champions
Old 08-27-2016, 06:08 AM   #11
Rookie

tubaSimulator's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgevoice
Madden 12. Still playing it, but don't tell anyone OK? Simply a blast with good sliders, although I just lost a heartbreaker in the Super Bowl. Still trying to shake it off.... Really want to grab and XBOX 1 and Madden 17, because it truly looks like the first game geared for the offline franchise player since the game steered in a different direction. Just waiting to see if CPU QB play gets fixed, along with overabundance of press cover 1 being called and burned. True gameplan playcall would be nice as well, since play calling is one of the most important factors there is.
Madden 12 is by far the game I've spent the most time playing. It had proper relocation options, it hid the attributes of rookies, there just was a lot of great things about it (of course, it had a lot of bad things as well, but I had house rules to get past the bad stuff). Actually, while playing and testing M17 (trial version) I've thought a lot about going back to M12. Says something about my experience with M17 so far...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2016, 08:28 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 1

it was 16 until 17 came out. they have really made some strides.
Old 08-27-2016, 08:52 AM   #13
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682
right now it's 12, 16, 17. I'm positive that 17 is gonna end up being my favorite tho. First one in a while that I just can't get enough of. Even when I'm losing, I'm enjoying the game.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Add in 05, and those are my favorite Madden games. And I'm the same way with Madden 17. It has been amazing, and I'm sure it will be the best ever by the end of the year. Beating out 16.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 08-27-2016, 08:55 AM   #14
Rookie

sir psycho's Arena

OVR: 3

Madden 05 for XBOX. Have been away since Madden 17 came out so haven't been able to play it yet...hopefully it will become #1 for me.
Old 08-27-2016, 09:18 AM   #15
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubaSimulator
Madden 12 is by far the game I've spent the most time playing. It had proper relocation options, it hid the attributes of rookies, there just was a lot of great things about it (of course, it had a lot of bad things as well, but I had house rules to get past the bad stuff). Actually, while playing and testing M17 (trial version) I've thought a lot about going back to M12. Says something about my experience with M17 so far...

i hear a lot about 12. I think I need to break it out today!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2016, 10:49 AM   #16
Rookie

cuda_man's Arena

It may seem odd, but I always loved Madden 64. Played it quite a bit, even with my friends trying to convince me that NFL Quarterback Club '98 was better. Nothing felt better than sticking the dagger in your opponent with a 90+ yard TD run when they're in full blitz mode in a close game or winning on the last play with an RB screen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »