Home

Geodude's M17 Franchise Tips

This is a discussion on Geodude's M17 Franchise Tips within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2016, 11:47 AM   #65
MVP

Mattanite's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Geodude's M17 Franchise Tips

I've checked the brief notes on Pastapadre but haven't had a chance to test any of the effects on my different posts. It doesn't mention anything regarding Franchise coaching fixes though
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2016, 11:49 AM   #66
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geodude
I've checked the brief notes on Pastapadre but haven't had a chance to test any of the effects on my different posts. It doesn't mention anything regarding Franchise coaching fixes though
There were many fixes not listed.
Old 10-04-2016, 12:27 PM   #67
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
There were many fixes not listed.
Yeah as Scott said there were many fixes that were included but not listed in the notes. This fix would be a more minor one so it could have been fixed and just wasn't on the notes list. EA confirmed on Twitter the patch fixes more than just what is listed in the notes.

I'm at work I can't check myself, but I'm curious if this was fixed.
Old 10-04-2016, 04:36 PM   #68
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutalYouth
Can someone here tell me where to find PA Shot Wheel for the New England Patriots? I'm on PS3, all the videos I watch show different play boxes. I've looked on GUNS then TRIPS TE, not under there.

Probably not the right place to post but I need posts before I can make a thread lol.
Please post this here...http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-q-thread.html
Old 10-05-2016, 01:43 PM   #69
MVP

Mattanite's Arena

Confirmed: Sadly the coaching carousel bug has not been fixed... I checked in online CFM only as it will take slightly longer to advance the season in offline CFM, but if one isn't fixed I'm sure the other isnt.

Dang it!

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...84&postcount=5
Old 10-05-2016, 01:47 PM   #70
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geodude
Confirmed: Sadly the coaching carousel bug has not been fixed... I checked in online CFM only as it will take slightly longer to advance the season in offline CFM, but if one isn't fixed I'm sure the other isnt.

Dang it!

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...84&postcount=5
Bummer, thanks for checking though.

Unfortunately for me ever since the patch CPU punters only kick these short line drive punts, so the game is kind of ruined for me anyways.
Old 10-05-2016, 01:55 PM   #71
MVP

Mattanite's Arena

Dynamic Development Lottery

Hello all, I noticed another thread talk about Dyna-Dev and how they could have monster seasons and not go up in Dyna-Dev. This is because it is a chance if you either get an end of season award or go to the pro bowl, and a smaller chance with a player of the week award.

However, it is not set in stone. The CPU randomly calculates your chance of an end of season award player or pro bowl player going up as you advance from Week 17 of the regular season to Week 1 of the postseason.

If you are running an offline CFM, simply save a file in Week 17 and advance a week, check your pro bowl and award players (pro bowl players get a sudden boost in XP or advance to Probowl to be certain if they're in). If they didn't get a Dyna-Dev increase, then simply reload your Week 17 file and advance again.

Online players, sorry, you're boned. As you can't reload, when you advance from Week 17, while it still is chance it is set in stone as soon as you do.

There is no cap on number of players per team or position etc, its all just chance. I had a great season running the ball and my 2 backup OTs made the probowl???? they each had a dyna-dev increase and boat loads of XP!!!! (Backup OL make it a lot from winning teams if the backup is generally around 75OVR or higher).

Cheesing but useful.

Last edited by Mattanite; 10-05-2016 at 02:04 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2016, 02:03 PM   #72
MVP

Mattanite's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
Bummer, thanks for checking though.

Unfortunately for me ever since the patch CPU punters only kick these short line drive punts, so the game is kind of ruined for me anyways.
Oh dear, I saw that on here but haven't played a game since the patch... :S (Buying a house sucks allllll free time!)

This legacy bug may one day get patched, or just fixed by accident when they rebuild Franchise in the Frostbite engine. Maybe tweet the devs again?? I suggested a fix for it in the original post. Just make CPU coaches copy the scheme archetypes of which ever playbook they are using!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »