Home

Best way to skip Training and Scouting in Franchise mode?

This is a discussion on Best way to skip Training and Scouting in Franchise mode? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2016, 03:11 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Best way to skip Training and Scouting in Franchise mode?

It's been awhile since I've done a Madden franchise and I hate doing the tedious trainings and scouting. I'm sure I can't be the only one so how do you deal with this without it having a negative effect of your team in the long term? I tried simming the trainings and it always gives me a bronze. I don't want it to be where my team doesn't progress like the other teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2016, 03:15 PM   #2
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Best way to skip Training and Scouting in Franchise mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariya05
It's been awhile since I've done a Madden franchise and I hate doing the tedious trainings and scouting. I'm sure I can't be the only one so how do you deal with this without it having a negative effect of your team in the long term? I tried simming the trainings and it always gives me a bronze. I don't want it to be where my team doesn't progress like the other teams.

When I started a test CFM I found that probably the easiest way is to try and do a drill for each position group in the first three weeks of preseason and try to get gold. And if you don't get gold you can just continuously retry over and over until you do. That way from that point on you can sim and get the most XP for any position group from that point on and you only have to do training three times or however much it takes you to get gold. Only downside is your concept boosts each game will be the same based on the three drills you choose but they really don't affect much at all because the boosts are so small so it's pretty insignificant.
Old 08-28-2016, 03:24 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
When I started a test CFM I found that probably the easiest way is to try and do a drill for each position group in the first three weeks of preseason and try to get gold. And if you don't get gold you can just continuously retry over and over until you do. That way from that point on you can sim and get the most XP for any position group from that point on and you only have to do training three times or however much it takes you to get gold. Only downside is your concept boosts each game will be the same based on the three drills you choose but they really don't affect much at all because the boosts are so small so it's pretty insignificant.
See I was thinking about doing what you said but I also don't want to feel like I'm cheating. Meaning the CPU teams wouldn't get Gold every time. I just wish it could be randomized as if it were a CPU team. Can't believe they don't give you that option.
Old 08-28-2016, 03:39 PM   #4
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariya05
See I was thinking about doing what you said but I also don't want to feel like I'm cheating. Meaning the CPU teams wouldn't get Gold every time. I just wish it could be randomized as if it were a CPU team. Can't believe they don't give you that option.

Totally agree. You could do it where you get bronze, silver and gold in three of them and then use a randomizer to choose one each week so it's more fair. The drills don't take that long to do so it wouldn't be too bad but if you were to get all medals for each position group I think you'd have to do quite a bit actually and they are really boring and mind numbing in my opinion.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »