Home

QB CFM Injuries

This is a discussion on QB CFM Injuries within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2016, 09:34 PM   #1
MVP

NewscasterNews4's Arena

OVR: 6
QB CFM Injuries

After 6 weeks in my CFM, with my injury slider on 55 I've seen every team have at least 8-10 players out with major injuries. Now I guess you could say this is more realistic, but inevitably there are 3-4 teams that now have lost multiple QB's to injuries and when I go into box scores I'm also seeing 5-6 QB's being knocked out of games due to injury.

Have you guys been seeing this many QB injuries around the league in your CFM, and if not what do you have your injury slider on? Don't get me wrong, I love seeing more injuries overall, but my main issue is there are a few teams that have to turn to their 3rd string QB's already at week 6 which isn't very realistic and it will really hamper their playoff chances.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2016, 09:36 PM   #2
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18
Re: QB CFM Injuries

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewscasterNews4
After 6 weeks in my CFM, with my injury slider on 55 I've seen every team have at least 8-10 players out with major injuries. Now I guess you could say this is more realistic, but inevitably there are 3-4 teams that now have lost multiple QB's to injuries and when I go into box scores I'm also seeing 5-6 QB's being knocked out of games due to injury.

Have you guys been seeing this many QB injuries around the league in your CFM, and if not what do you have your injury slider on? Don't get me wrong, I love seeing more injuries overall, but my main issue is there are a few teams that have to turn to their 3rd string QB's already at week 6 which isn't very realistic and it will really hamper their playoff chances.
The injury slider is pretty sensitive in sims this year. I would advise you to set it back in the 50-52 range before you advance your franchise so the CPU doesn't get decimated with injuries.

Watch me play video games
Old 08-28-2016, 09:47 PM   #3
MVP

NewscasterNews4's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr.
The injury slider is pretty sensitive in sims this year. I would advise you to set it back in the 50-52 range before you advance your franchise so the CPU doesn't get decimated with injuries.
Thanks for the input, but the only problem I have with this is I'm lucky to get 1 injury in the games I play with the slider on 55, so I'm worried I'll have nobody get hurt with it back on 50.

Do yo know if there's a way to have a reasonable amount of sim injuries while actually getting a couple of in-game injuries with the slider then?
Old 08-28-2016, 09:56 PM   #4
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewscasterNews4
Thanks for the input, but the only problem I have with this is I'm lucky to get 1 injury in the games I play with the slider on 55, so I'm worried I'll have nobody get hurt with it back on 50.

Do yo know if there's a way to have a reasonable amount of sim injuries while actually getting a couple of in-game injuries with the slider then?
Actually, now that the CPU games are all simmed when you play your game, maybe just adjust the injury slider when you get in a game (I believe that's possible). That way, the CPU games are simmed with injuries at 50, but you can set it higher for your own games.

Watch me play video games
Old 08-28-2016, 10:25 PM   #5
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

OVR: 0

it sucks that O LIne don't get injuries at all again seeing those are the players that get injured the most, having to deal with those injuries would be more fun and challenging
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2016, 10:55 PM   #6
Rookie

SyncereBlackout's Arena

OVR: 0

I've been trying the (tedious) following: play my game with sliders on 60-65. Turn injuries off for the sim or turn them back down to 50.

NY Jets
NY Yankees
NY Rangers
Florida Gators
Old 08-28-2016, 11:05 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

This was an issue last year as well. We really need some kind of global roster editor where we can modify all QB's injury rating to 95+ or something.
Old 08-29-2016, 02:03 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninertravel
it sucks that O LIne don't get injuries at all again seeing those are the players that get injured the most, having to deal with those injuries would be more fun and challenging
I've lost the whole right side of my line...

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »