Home

LS all vanish yet again

This is a discussion on LS all vanish yet again within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2016, 10:32 PM   #1
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

OVR: 0
LS all vanish yet again

you will find once the Regular season starts in CFM once again, a lot of players will vanish from the game if they have been cut. every single Long Snapper vanishes into regular season because they all get cut, and because they are listed as a TE you can't even put them on the depth chart yet ago (another year of CFM where you can't even put a long snapper at his position)

The only way is to spend a good hour making them all at C and edit their position, and hope that the CPU won't cut them, can also be handy to fill in teams that only keep 7 lineman.

I keep wondering why Long Snappers bother to be in the game and listed at TE when in CFM you can't even put TE at LS but you can in play now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2016, 05:57 AM   #2
MVP

Mattanite's Arena

Re: LS all vanish yet again

This is the second thread I've seen on this within 24 hours...

Until there is a snapping or long-snapping attribute, they will continue to get cut and then disappear as they all have poor OVR, even if you move them to C. There is also no point in having a snapping attribute until they have bad snaps in the game to make it worth having a good C or LS.

The only way to avoid this is 32team control in offline CFM.
Old 08-29-2016, 08:23 AM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geodude
This is the second thread I've seen on this within 24 hours...

Until there is a snapping or long-snapping attribute, they will continue to get cut and then disappear as they all have poor OVR, even if you move them to C. There is also no point in having a snapping attribute until they have bad snaps in the game to make it worth having a good C or LS.

The only way to avoid this is 32team control in offline CFM.

I wish they'd add a long snapper position, a slot receiver position, adjust the dline depth chart positions for 4-3 and 3-4 defensive lines, and make running back pass blocking matter more.
Old 08-29-2016, 09:00 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

It's good that EA have paid some attention to special teams this year. But next year lets give the long snapping some love. In fact they could combine that with a new snapping rating for centers.

That way each snap has the potential to be botched - depending on the skill of the center/long snapper.

Would be a nice addition to add some depth to the game. I would like to see at least one Trey Junkin moment in a franchise career!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »