Home

Easy Deep Ball RAC catch

This is a discussion on Easy Deep Ball RAC catch within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2016, 09:24 AM   #41
Banned

rich8682's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Easy Deep Ball RAC catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmart14
If Derek Carr saw that Cooper was going to be isolated one-on-one with almost any corner in real life, especially in a press situation, you'd better believe that the ball is going to be lofted up deep if Cooper beats the press.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly. I'm sick of seeing people complain about the game being "broken" when they're just bad at playcalls and adjustments.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2016, 09:52 AM   #42
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj_MyTime
I play un-ranked, All-Madden to scrimmage, practice on All-Madden, and our league has sliders more difficult than default All-Madden. And to test All-Madden and those sliders it was Ted Ginn vs Patrick Peterson. Ginn lost.

In a scrimmage tested Revis 1v1 when I got a look of no safety help (Revis 89 speed, 97 press, Ginn 92 speed before the update) Revis got the interception. I did Moss Revis once with Ginn, but I did not get ahead of Revis.
This is why I HAD to switch to all madden this year, at this point. Unless it's patched. With proper slider settings, even with the cpu not giving the cb help over the top, it is no way a money play. I could not take out of my playbook. You have to take a chance down deep a couple times a game. It's football. But not if it's a td. 90% of the time I throw it

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 09-15-2016, 09:54 AM   #43
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682
Exactly. I'm sick of seeing people complain about the game being "broken" when they're just bad at playcalls and adjustments.

Exactly. People are going to keep complaining and over exaggerating and they are going to end up making deep passing non functional again.

Old 09-15-2016, 09:57 AM   #44
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityofchampions
Exactly. People are going to keep complaining and over exaggerating and they are going to end up making deep passing non functional again.

Yep. Hate how people can't take some adversity and get better at the game. I got destroyed the other day like 35-7 cause my corners were trash and I made some bad playcalls. But I'm not out here complaining about it.

Same with draft classes, people see the freaks/studs draft thread and complain thinking that those guys are common, now EA seems to have nerfed the hell out of classes.

Old 09-15-2016, 10:05 AM   #45
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

I'm not finding a problem with the deep ball as it it. My problem is with the press. The CPU press too much and lose almost every time giving the WR a 4 yards step that result on a easy TD since the press is on cover 1 play.

CPU lose press no matter how good or bad they are. CPU also doesn't take into consideration who has good or bad press coverage. Way to many things are being done badly on this regards.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2016, 10:06 AM   #46
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682

Hey. CPU CPU keyword CPU

Old 09-15-2016, 10:53 AM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 1

Not sure how different this is from last year; it seemed last year Cover 1 or 3 lost to go routes almost every time, user or cup, press or no press. Maybe the CPU is pressing more (making the CPU's losses bigger), and QB's are more accurate (so fewer misses from overthrows), but that seems about it.
Old 09-15-2016, 11:00 AM   #48
Rookie

seanjohn404's Arena

Help me understand this:

I called cover 4 play the pass and play over top. I can't remember if I Spotlighted Brown or not. The CB is 90 or 91 SPD vs 93 or 94 SPD John Brown

Because I don't have 5 post it won't let me post links yet but it's on my YouTube page under Mr Seanjohn

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »