Home

How do I control all teams in franchise?

This is a discussion on How do I control all teams in franchise? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2016, 09:55 AM   #9
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How do I control all teams in franchise?

t'sg boring drawn out process that takes 30 mins, the days where 1 click 2 seconds and it;s done are sadly gone.
Old 08-31-2016, 10:14 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninertravel
t'sg boring drawn out process that takes 30 mins, the days where 1 click 2 seconds and it;s done are sadly gone.
Can you explain the process please?

Thank you.
Old 08-31-2016, 11:37 AM   #11
Pro

BigOrangeVol4Life's Arena

1. Go into offline franchise
2. Select your team (player, coach, or owner)
3. Adjust the settings how you want (what you want to control or let the CPU control as far as free agency, roster fill, etc)
4. Highlight your player, coach, or owner pic and advance as if you're about to begin your franchise with your first selected team.
5. On the next screen, click R3. On the PS4, it's the right stick, and it'll prompt you to select another team.
6. You'll repeat the process 1 to 31 more times and either pick a player, coach, or owner.
7. Adjust the settings where you control that teams front office decisions or you let the CPU do it or a mixture of both.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2016, 10:26 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOrangeVol4Life
1. Go into offline franchise
2. Select your team (player, coach, or owner)
3. Adjust the settings how you want (what you want to control or let the CPU control as far as free agency, roster fill, etc)
4. Highlight your player, coach, or owner pic and advance as if you're about to begin your franchise with your first selected team.
5. On the next screen, click R3. On the PS4, it's the right stick, and it'll prompt you to select another team.
6. You'll repeat the process 1 to 31 more times and either pick a player, coach, or owner.
7. Adjust the settings where you control that teams front office decisions or you let the CPU do it or a mixture of both.

Thanks, but this is for PS4....I've tried on XB1 but the part about the R3 button doesn't seem to work with XB1. Anyone doing this with an XBox?
Old 09-01-2016, 06:36 PM   #13
Pro

BigOrangeVol4Life's Arena

I found this online about the XB1...

The L3 Button on an Xbox controller is the Left Analog Stick, you push it down, you should hear a click. When you do, you will know you have pushed the button, the R3 Button on an Xbox controller is the right Analog Stick, you push it down, you should hear a click. When you do, you will know you have pushed the button.

Are you sure you're pressing it in the right menu? It's AFTER you pick your first team and start the franchise. You repeat the same process over and over again 1 to 31 more times.

Also, make sure you're in OFFLINE mode.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »