Home

Rage quitters

This is a discussion on Rage quitters within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2016, 08:06 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: Rage quitters

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
Any time some idiot does something you'd see in Tecmo Bowl instead of the NFL I immediately unplug my HDMI cable. 100% of the time. Before they even convert the 4th and 20 in their own territory... if they line up to go for it, I'm out. Sorry if that offends you. *shrugs*
I don't do that though. I just play football. The only times I go for it on 4th is where it makes sense in the context of the game. Outside of just a well played close game where both players play well, that's hte most fun imo, nothing is more gratifying than beating cheesers imo. The issue is people like that cheat and just quit if they lose anyways. I don't use cheesy tactics. I don't even know cheesy tactics. I just call plays and play football. I run the ball and play time of possession against cheesers etc.. I play a more precision offense anyways where i can do that. I turn the ball over sometimes myself but try to just play football and not do that. I'll play agressive and try to win the game though on both sides of the ball.

Losing doesn't scare me that's the thing. I just play aggressive and would rather win. I don't need to cheat to do that. Some people are real aholes though.

I've seen the stuff people do over the years and it's really just pathetic. It doesn't offend me. If people get offended by what I'm saying it's their own fault though for being so sleazy.

I'd much rather just have fun and play the game. Unfortunately a lot of people take madden to places that aren't that. If they are having fun calling cheese over and over and doing that i don't know what fun that is. It is fun winning against people like that though.

If someone is cheesing against me I'll definately bear down and run the ball and pass with more precision. That's fun. I'm competive that way where it's like oh yeah you want to do that, ok then.

Most people who do that stuff I find are one trick ponies and can't adjust anyways.

Last edited by celtics6; 09-01-2016 at 08:24 PM.
Old 09-01-2016, 08:35 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

Played a guy last night and it went into overtime. I had the ball first, drove down and threw a pick, and then drove down and was at my 20, just needed a fg to win, he play actions on 3rd down and I baited him with usering the safety into a slot post and pick 6ed him for the win, he quit as soon as I crossed the goal line hahahaha
Old 09-01-2016, 08:38 PM   #11
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

Madden needs a concede game option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2016, 08:47 PM   #12
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprice33
Madden needs a concede game option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought they do? When your opponent quits it says "Your opponent has conceded the game."

I just had a guy quit on me today after literally his 1st possession of the game. He went 4 and out and said nope.

I was thinking...come on dude. Really?
Old 09-02-2016, 07:48 AM   #13
Rookie

El Generico's Arena

OVR: 0

I WANT people to rage quit when I'm playing Ultimate Team or Draft Champions. It's my main goal. Same thing with any Ultimate Team mode in any game.

The only mode I want a complete game, is when I play CFM.
Old 09-02-2016, 09:03 AM   #14
MVP

Dogslax41's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Generico
I WANT people to rage quit when I'm playing Ultimate Team or Draft Champions. It's my main goal. Same thing with any Ultimate Team mode in any game.

The only mode I want a complete game, is when I play CFM.
Agree. In UT or draft champions (more so UT) the faster I can get a guy out the better so I can move on to the next game. The whole point of playing UT is to get rewards and build a super team so the faster I can do that the better. Draft Champions is a bit different because you should be on more of a level playing field so that's a bit more fun to slug it out rather than have someone quit.
Old 09-02-2016, 12:50 PM   #15
Pro

Slaticus's Arena

OVR: 5

I used to never ever quit games. I would sit through whatever bull**** the other guy was doing, which was usually abusing a few plays over and over again until I could stop them. These days, Ill just leave. I don't care about my record. Ill just bail. You wanna run that garbage? Fine. Play someone else.

If you would like to see the Wing T in action, you can check out my twitch channel. I stream there..badly. I post highlights on my youtube channel as well!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2016, 01:38 PM   #16
Rookie

BB_Dynasty's Arena

OVR: 0

I don't play online too much, but I have only ever quit vs. people who just spam the game. I don't remember which Madden it was, but I had a guy who could get every onside kick, block every punt or kick, and ran one nano blitz the whole game that I couldn't stop. That was the last time I can remember rage quitting. It was bad too because I shut down his stupid four vertical offense after the first drive, but he kept getting field goals because of great field position from recovering onside and he picked up a couple blocked punts/field goals for TD's.

I got really mad at a buddy of mine for rage quitting in CFM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »