Home

AI RUNNING TOO MUCH!!!!

This is a discussion on AI RUNNING TOO MUCH!!!! within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2016, 11:01 AM   #1
Rookie

Connolly22's Arena

OVR: 2
AI RUNNING TOO MUCH!!!!

Every game I play, the AI runs the ball every first and second down. Consistently runs the ball 3 times to every pass.

What sliders affect play calling? QB acc? Wr catching? Pass coverage? Maybe a penalty slider?

Other than this one issue my games play beautiful. This is just really starting to bother me. Going into the half against the redskins and cousins has 5 pass attempts and jones has 16 carries.

The AI only gets 35-40 plays a game against me because they can't get a first down. They run on first and second and end up with a 3rd and 10

Please please help me!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2016, 11:03 AM   #2
MVP

Dogslax41's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: AI RUNNING TOO MUCH!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connolly22
Every game I play, the AI runs the ball every first and second down. Consistently runs the ball 3 times to every pass.

What sliders affect play calling? QB acc? Wr catching? Pass coverage? Maybe a penalty slider?

Other than this one issue my games play beautiful. This is just really starting to bother me. Going into the half against the redskins and cousins has 5 pass attempts and jones has 16 carries.

The AI only gets 35-40 plays a game against me because they can't get a first down. They run on first and second and end up with a 3rd and 10

Please please help me!!
Sliders dont affect playcalling. Gameplans from playbooks do. Only way to fix the issue is with a custom playbook.
Old 09-03-2016, 11:04 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 20

You're not the first to voice this complaint but I haven't really been seeing this. Plenty of 1st & 2nd down pass plays in my experience. Also worth noting that there were several years there where the AI didn't run enough. Pick your poison.
Old 09-03-2016, 12:22 PM   #4
Rookie

Connolly22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogslax41
Sliders dont affect playcalling. Gameplans from playbooks do. Only way to fix the issue is with a custom playbook.
How do I change the team game plans?
Old 09-03-2016, 12:26 PM   #5
Rookie

MrPolo7's Arena

OVR: 0

I've seen people posting about this but I have yet to experience it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2016, 12:40 PM   #6
Pro

You can change this in your gameplan section of your playbook.

If you want more passes on first and second down - you have to go create a custom playbook. It's not as much work as it sounds - b/c all you're really going to do is edit the play ratings so the passes happen more often.
Old 09-03-2016, 09:24 PM   #7
Rookie

Connolly22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcavner
You can change this in your gameplan section of your playbook.

If you want more passes on first and second down - you have to go create a custom playbook. It's not as much work as it sounds - b/c all you're really going to do is edit the play ratings so the passes happen more often.
ok i did this, going to start a new cfm…do the play books I just edited automatically transfer into cfm?
Old 09-03-2016, 09:30 PM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connolly22
ok i did this, going to start a new cfm…do the play books I just edited automatically transfer into cfm?
Um, I'm not sure. I think the playbook is usually linked to your profile. Before the game starts, on the screen where you select your side and uniform etc,. go into 'advanced' (I think that's what it is called) and check your playbook.

In the cfm you have coach/staff settings - I think you may have to select the playbook there, actually, now that I think of it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »