Home

Lack of CPU Penalties?

This is a discussion on Lack of CPU Penalties? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-04-2016, 10:33 AM   #1
Rookie

shadow2201's Arena

OVR: 9
Lack of CPU Penalties?

So I'm not sure if this is just me, if I need to change my sliders, or what, but I'm in week 10 of my current franchise, and I have looked back, and the CPU has only been called for 3 penalties total. Not 3 per game, 3 total over all the games I've played. What gives?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2016, 01:54 PM   #2
MVP

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Lack of CPU Penalties?

It definitely feels like to me that they nerfed penalty frequency in 17. I remember in 16 on default I'd see at least a couple penalties per game but with 17 even with the sliders boosted I'm lucky to see one or two a game and it's almost always a block in the back on a return.
Old 09-04-2016, 02:18 PM   #3
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

I just finished my 1st game of my cfm and the cmp had buncha them call on them mostly holding and false start I just looked it up they had 4 I had 3.

I'm using A&S sliders .
Old 09-04-2016, 05:25 PM   #4
Banned

Manning2Harrison's Arena

OVR: 11

Sliders. I've seen very penalty that can be called on the D and the most common ones on O, even had an OPI. Frequency seems to be about 3-6 per team per game.
Old 09-04-2016, 05:36 PM   #5
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Just played my second cfm game cmp had 5 but same calls holding, false start.

So that's 9 in 2 games against cmp ...what are your penatly sliders set at that u only seen 3 whole season?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2016, 05:42 PM   #6
All Star

OVR: 0

I notice that penalties on default are less then they where last year on default. Last year on default I would get some but not enough. This year I played 3 games on default and I had none. Now after raising some penalties I am getting pretty good penalties but I do have 2 things I would like to see more of.

1. Roughing the passer. I have played 14 games and I have seen zero of these. I no in the pass this penalty was to touchy. Is it sill like that? I have not played CFM yet where you can adjust them by 1 unlike play now and only being able to adjust them by 5. I never understood why they are different. Makes it kind of hard to find the right settings.

2. offensive pass interference I have seen none. The bad news about this is that there is no slider for this unlike the d interference one. So no way to fix this. I know that offensive passing interference doesn't happened that often but it should happened sometimes though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »