Home

Play now and CFM?

This is a discussion on Play now and CFM? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-04-2016, 04:38 PM   #1
All Star

OVR: 0
Play now and CFM?

So I have heard for years and years from people that madden plays different in CFM then it does in play now games. I have not played CFM yet this year still trying to test sliders but I have never noticed any difference between CFM games and Play now games. Am I the only one that fells like they play 100% the same? I really don't get why or how people think they play any different.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2016, 04:53 PM   #2
MVP

Champion8877's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Play now and CFM?

I think they play the same, I've never really noticed any differences either. Some think they play the same, some think they play different. If they don't seem different to you then I wouldn't worry about it much and just play and adjust sliders as you wish.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Old 09-04-2016, 05:07 PM   #3
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion8877
I think they play the same, I've never really noticed any differences either. Some think they play the same, some think they play different. If they don't seem different to you then I wouldn't worry about it much and just play and adjust sliders as you wish.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Maybe I should have made this into a poll lol. Its just from all the talk about it on this forum you would think 90% of people think it plays different. I just get confused by all the talk about how it is so different. People act like they play 2 different games yet I have never noticed a difference. it just confuses me.

Last edited by Smallville102001; 09-04-2016 at 05:10 PM.
Old 09-04-2016, 08:32 PM   #4
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

I think they do play different .... I use A&S sliders for both play now and my cfm.... Ive played a ton of play now games and the cmp can't even score and I'm laying 40-50 points a game and cmp can't even score more then 20.

I've played 2 cfm games today beat cmp 30-10 first game second game I won by a td 38-31.

The first game was alot closer then score shows eagles got into my redzone a bunch 2 times they failed on 4th and 1 at my 1 and another time 4th and 4 at my 5...all 3 times they went for it on 4th. I haven't seen the cmp that competive in play now.

Second one was a shoot out ravens was getting me through air and running again something I haven't seen in play now useally the cmp throws all over me but can't run.

That game they busted out 143 yards on me and 2 tds and flacco was playing catch with his wr's.

Again the game came down to another 4th down after I missed a 52 yard fg.

And another thing I noticed is I can run all over the cmp in play now 2 games first I got 52 I think last 88. Both took forever to get those yards.

So to me I think it does because I didn't switch up way i play in neither and it's same settings.
Old 09-04-2016, 10:03 PM   #5
MVP

underdog13's Arena

Yeah I've never experienced different gameplay between playnow and franchise.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »