Home

Latest Tuning File

This is a discussion on Latest Tuning File within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2016, 07:17 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Latest Tuning File

I dont know if anyone knows how or has a similar problem. I have not got a tuning file for Madden 17 since the patch. By that I mean, there is no file in my saved files at all.

The game checks for a file at the startup, but it dosent download anything. Prior to the patch, my game would download a tuning file and I remember having one before the patch.

I have reinstalled the game from scratch, deleted all data from my PS4 relating to Madden and still no joy.

Is there a way to force it to download or is there a location I can download the file seperately and load it onto the PS4?

I dont have PS Plus so cant go online to play a game to force it to download, but this shouldnt be an issue as I got tuning files before.

Any help appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2016, 09:03 AM   #2
Rookie

kaz23golf's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Latest Tuning File

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbrother
I dont know if anyone knows how or has a similar problem. I have not got a tuning file for Madden 17 since the patch. By that I mean, there is no file in my saved files at all.

The game checks for a file at the startup, but it dosent download anything. Prior to the patch, my game would download a tuning file and I remember having one before the patch.

I have reinstalled the game from scratch, deleted all data from my PS4 relating to Madden and still no joy.

Is there a way to force it to download or is there a location I can download the file seperately and load it onto the PS4?

I dont have PS Plus so cant go online to play a game to force it to download, but this shouldnt be an issue as I got tuning files before.

Any help appreciated.
When patches are released all tuner files released before are rolled into the patch...no longer requiring you to download it. When you load your game it is checking for any tuners that may be released after the last patch.
Old 09-05-2016, 09:07 AM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaz23golf
When patches are released all tuner files released before are rolled into the patch...no longer requiring you to download it. When you load your game it is checking for any tuners that may be released after the last patch.
OK cheers, hopefully im all sorted then. Appreciate your help.
Old 09-05-2016, 09:17 AM   #4
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaz23golf

That dosnt sound right. Patches and tuners are suppose to be separate from each other. Last year some people where playing with the patch and not the tuner and some people would get rid of the tuner and then would end up redownloading the tuner later.
Old 09-05-2016, 10:44 AM   #5
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

I just did a reset of my Gameplay/Penalty sliders last night, on All-Pro. It's playing like it did when I 1st got Early Access, except I can tell the patch did improve the CPU qbs pocket presence and I'm not getting the edge on stretch plays as much.
I deleted the tuner thinking that would fix anything out of wacky and it really didn't.
So I wanted to get it back to playing solid all around.
Messing with Penalty sliders and stuff can really throw the gameplay out of wack!
Reset those back to default (50) AP and it's back to being solid gameplay all around for the CPU.

Sidenote:
I do create a coach for the CPU team I'm facing so, I can
Change schemes, depth chart, autosubs, if needed.
I made Ravens Scheme on offense, Vertical and left Flacco as Strong-Arm and he played very much like himself!
He ended w/ right about 95 qb rating and I don't think he threw an int! I threw 2ints myself.
We end up losing 32-30!
They blocked my XP and ran it back for 2pts!

Last edited by D81SKINS; 09-05-2016 at 11:38 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2016, 12:27 PM   #6
Pro

Have you got the tuner downloaded again then?

Im confused now as to where I am at. I dont have a tuning file in my files, where as before I used to. So I am assuming that its not installed.. unless its bundled in the patch?
Old 09-05-2016, 12:48 PM   #7
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbrother
Have you got the tuner downloaded again then?

Im confused now as to where I am at. I dont have a tuning file in my files, where as before I used to. So I am assuming that its not installed.. unless its bundled in the patch?
It's in the Patch now,
Just try resetting your gameplay sliders(In CFM) and run a test game, it's way better than getting "slideritis" lol
Old 09-05-2016, 01:40 PM   #8
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
It's in the Patch now,
Just try resetting your gameplay sliders(In CFM) and run a test game, it's way better than getting "slideritis" lol

I am confused now because it was not like that last year. Last year if you got rid of the tuner you could then redownload it later. If this is true that is new this year and a mistake I believe. In NHL you can select old tuner or newest tuner.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »