Home

Official Madden NFL 17 Roster Update Scheduled To Arrive on September 9

This is a discussion on Official Madden NFL 17 Roster Update Scheduled To Arrive on September 9 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2016, 08:52 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
It would be cool if this roster update included all of the 300 something rookies that were face scanned at the combine added to this update along with some of the premier players in the game who don't have a real face. Like be serious, how is it that some of the best players in the league Earl Thomas, DaMarco Murry, Trufant...etc don't have face scan. 1st, 2nd and 3rd round drafted players would easly have a face scan since 2008 til now. If more of the teams got love how Dallas did on the last years face likeness update the gamers would play longer franchise's with original teams I believe. EA also makes fifa but they are far more serious about making a real authentic simulated game as you see player likeness is taken to a new level. Come on Madden, step your game up
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2016, 08:55 PM   #42
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Official Madden NFL 17 Roster Update Scheduled To Arrive on September 9

EA is at the mercy of the athletes.

Sent from my LG-AS991 using Tapatalk
Old 09-06-2016, 09:08 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by WitDaBiz
It would be cool if this roster update included all of the 300 something rookies that were face scanned at the combine added to this update along with some of the premier players in the game who don't have a real face. Like be serious, how is it that some of the best players in the league Earl Thomas, DaMarco Murry, Trufant...etc don't have face scan. 1st, 2nd and 3rd round drafted players would easly have a face scan since 2008 til now. If more of the teams got love how Dallas did on the last years face likeness update the gamers would play longer franchise's with original teams I believe. EA also makes fifa but they are far more serious about making a real authentic simulated game as you see player likeness is taken to a new level. Come on Madden, step your game up
It's up to the player whether they want to be scanned or not. Can't force someone to do
Old 09-06-2016, 11:29 PM   #44
Rookie

Well it sucks and that's why Fifa is killing every year
Old 09-06-2016, 11:43 PM   #45
Rookie

Anyone know when the player likeness update is scheduled to be released
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2016, 01:08 AM   #46
Rookie

NFLfan80's Arena

OVR: 2

Will I have to make the cut down to 53 men when this new roster comes out? I can't remember how they did the first one last year.
Old 09-07-2016, 01:39 AM   #47
MVP

mastershake88's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Not really sure what you guys are complaining about. Last year the roster update arrived on Friday, the day after the Thursday night opener.
I think most of the complaints are coming from people who just started their CFMs. Tbh, I started 6 of them and overwrote each time. I like the custom download rosters, but without the updated IRs it makes it impossible to get the most realistic playout.
Decade of Excellence
FHS '06, UMBC,'13,CCBC '15 UMUC '15
Old 09-07-2016, 04:44 AM   #48
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

The official Madden NFL 17 roster update is scheduled to arrive on Friday, September 9. We will post the details when they arrive.
Hopefully they'll be aware that 49ers Anthony Davis is now the starting RG, and that Trenton Brown, the starting RT, beat him out for Tackle because he's way better than the sub-70 rating Madden gave him.

Von Miller went against him in a preseason game and practices, and he says Trenton Brown is one of the best tackles in the NFL.

http://sfo.247sports.com/Bolt/Bronco...Brown-47261500

Von Miller:
"I feel like Trent Brown has a very bright future in the National Football League. He's 6'8'', he knows how to use his arms, he knows how to use his wingspan. He has length. I feel like he's young and people haven't really seen him, but I feel like he's one of the better tackles in the National Football League."
http://www.ninersnation.com/2016/8/2...ers-vs-broncos

If the best outside pass rusher in football says those things, you are not a 68 overall tackle.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »