Home

In game sim stats very wonky for me. Do sliders effect simmed portions of game?

This is a discussion on In game sim stats very wonky for me. Do sliders effect simmed portions of game? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2016, 09:43 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
In game sim stats very wonky for me. Do sliders effect simmed portions of game?

Hey guys,
So I always supersim defence. I play only the offensive snaps in my offline franchise - I do this just so I can get in more games. However, the computer stats at the end of the games are always off. For instance, 90% of the time, the opposing team's halfback will have 35+ carries (sometimes over 40) and 150+ yards rushing. The QB will usually have around 25-30 pass attempts. These are games that they're even losing - so it's not like their intention is to run out the clock. The amount of plays is usually alright, combined I am seeing 120ish plays per game, but I hate how the computer's simmed stats look when the game finishes. Do my defence sliders affect simmed portions of games? If i turn down the computers run blocking and turn up the computer's pass offence will this even help?
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2016, 10:49 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: In game sim stats very wonky for me. Do sliders effect simmed portions of game?

Wondering the same thing. Supersim is performing awful. 95% of CPU runs go for 3-5 yards. Every once in a blue moon they'll be stopped for a couple yard loss. But I have literally not seen any 10+ yard runs nor 0-1 yard runs.

Also, they are running the ball 35-40 times every game.

Is there any sliders that will help with this stuff?
Old 09-16-2016, 11:47 PM   #3
Banned

Re: In game sim stats very wonky for me. Do sliders effect simmed portions of game?

as far as I know .... NOPE.
Old 09-17-2016, 07:12 AM   #4
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

Same here. Now I stopped using it. I only super sim the 4th quarter now on games where I'm way behind or way ahead and just want to end it.
Old 09-17-2016, 08:57 AM   #5
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

The only fix that I have found is if you control all 32 teams you can change the other teams playbooks to the pass heavy playbook.You'll see the CPU have a higher number of pass attempts.This was a problem last year and that was the only fix being that you can't set run-pass ratios unless you use created coaches.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2016, 10:16 AM   #6
Banned

numberFour4ever's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr18
The only fix that I have found is if you control all 32 teams you can change the other teams playbooks to the pass heavy playbook.You'll see the CPU have a higher number of pass attempts.This was a problem last year and that was the only fix being that you can't set run-pass ratios unless you use created coaches.
This has been the solution since the PS2 days.
Old 09-17-2016, 01:59 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr18
what if you have a running team and change to pass heavy pb - does that still mean they will not rush as they should ? and the fact that I have seen two QB's in super sim have 70+ yd. TD runs and nary a RB run over 20-yards is a joke.
Old 09-17-2016, 03:28 PM   #8
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Elton John
what if you have a running team and change to pass heavy pb - does that still mean they will not rush as they should ? and the fact that I have seen two QB's in super sim have 70+ yd. TD runs and nary a RB run over 20-yards is a joke.
I would only use a pass heavy playbook for a teams like the Saints,Patriots or Chargers.Teams that pass 40 times a game.Maybe pass balanced playbook would be better for a more even distribution.

I know what you're saying about wacky plays and being a little crazy sometimes.I'm not opposed to redoing/not saving a game in supersim due to something that stands out like a sore thumb.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »