Home

Standard Cam / Coach Cam

This is a discussion on Standard Cam / Coach Cam within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2016, 04:17 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Standard Cam / Coach Cam

I love Madden 17! Not sure if this is a glitch/bug.

On Xbox One S: No matter which game mode I am in and using standard cam, when I press the trigger button on the controller to zoom out into coach cam.... if I make any type of adjustment/audible/hot route the camera does not zoom back in to standard cam, there is a delay of several seconds before it zooms back to the standard cam! I can re-press the trigger button while zoomed out still, but it then causes my lineman to jump off sides usually.

I went back and played Madden 16 and its instant and super fast to switch back to standard cam.

This issue is making it difficult for me to make adjustments especially on the defensive side. Its cumbersome!Is this a known bug? Is a setting causing this?

Please help! Thanks in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2016, 09:50 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Standard Cam / Coach Cam

Does this happen to everyone else?
Old 09-10-2016, 10:21 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 2

Yeah, it drives me crazy. There's been a few posts complaining about it. I use the all22 cam and when it happens you end up about a mile away from the line of scrimmage...and just hope it goes back in before the play clock runs out.
Old 09-10-2016, 10:24 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcavner
Yeah, it drives me crazy. There's been a few posts complaining about it. I use the all22 cam and when it happens you end up about a mile away from the line of scrimmage...and just hope it goes back in before the play clock runs out.
Thanks for the reply! Its so annoying. I tried toggling some game settings, presnap settings, and camera settings and it keeps happening. I guess we have to wait for a patch smh

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »