Home

Which WR to develop?

This is a discussion on Which WR to develop? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2016, 06:20 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: Which WR to develop?

How could u tell that from the info he gave?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Old 09-13-2016, 07:06 PM   #10
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

What role do you envision whichever receiver you pick having on your team once he develops?

If you want a chain mover who can work the middle of the field and is a reliable target, go with Böhringer, he's already got the best hands and best CIT by a significant margin.

If you want a shifty slot guy who relies on RAC to move the ball (via screens and dump-offs) rather than running precise routes, Kenny Bell looks like your best bet from the ratings offered, but you should consider the ballcarrier ratings (ELU / TRK / CAR / SFA / SPM / JKM) as well to see who is the most creative with the rock.

If you want a boundary receiver who can beat press coverage and really put vertical pressure on a defense, none of these guys are great options due to them all having low RLS ratings; they all have wheels but that will be worthless if they can't get off the line of scrimmage. Williams is the best of these three but I'd look for another player. You might want to take a look at a guy like Cody Core, if he's available in your league; he's big, he's got wheels, and he's got pretty reasonable RLS and SPC ratings.

Whoever you pick, you want to put him in the best position to succeed, so envisioning how you want to use whichever player you pick is important for making the decision between multiple players with different skill sets.
Old 09-13-2016, 07:30 PM   #11
Rookie

Kentaurus's Arena

OVR: 0

Personally just because I use him, I love Bell. It isn't so much as a receiver where I think all three will be fine, but that 62 run block is noticeable if you run outside. I have him and Cody Latimer in a league and love running plays that bounce outside towards those two guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »