Home

Ravens Missing Grass Field

This is a discussion on Ravens Missing Grass Field within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2016, 02:17 PM   #1
Rookie

BBallBryan23's Arena

OVR: 0
Ravens Missing Grass Field

I know this will probably draw some criticism, but it is beyond inexcusable that M&T Bank Stadium doesn't have grass/the new midfield logo for Madden '17. I'm not even a Ravens fan, and I am very annoyed about this. I can't imagine how their fans feel that they can't play a game on a corrected field that was simply ignored by developers.

Let me bring up the fact that this change was announced in December of last year, so EA sports has had plenty of time to make adjustments accordingly. Also, for those of you that think it isn't an easy thing to do, let me remind you that 2k for years has updated incorrect courts or adjusted courts that were changed mid-season.

Verdict: Madden doesn't care about authenticity.

NCAA - Kansas Jayhawks
MLB - Kansas City Royals, Colorado Rockies
NFL - Kansas City Chiefs, Green Bay Packers
NBA - Milwaukee Bucks, Memphis Grizzlies
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2016, 02:23 PM   #2
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Ravens Missing Grass Field

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBallBryan23
I know this will probably draw some criticism, but it is beyond inexcusable that M&T Bank Stadium doesn't have grass/the new midfield logo for Madden '17. I'm not even a Ravens fan, and I am very annoyed about this. I can't imagine how their fans feel that they can't play a game on a corrected field that was simply ignored by developers.

Let me bring up the fact that this change was announced in December of last year, so EA sports has had plenty of time to make adjustments accordingly. Also, for those of you that think it isn't an easy thing to do, let me remind you that 2k for years has updated incorrect courts or adjusted courts that were changed mid-season.

A little harsh don't you think? Have you not seen what the devs at EA Madden have been adding/fixing when the game has only been out for a few weeks.
Old 09-14-2016, 02:27 PM   #3
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBallBryan23

2k has adjusted incorrect courts? Look at the Bucks court.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2016, 02:32 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
A little harsh don't you think? Have you not seen what the devs at EA Madden have been adding/fixing when the game has only been out for a few weeks.
I think theyve done and continue to do a great job. I know the devs dont do their job to get recognition from fans, because they rarely get any, but they deserve some props this year rather than getting ripped for little stuff.
Old 09-14-2016, 02:43 PM   #5
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Thought the tone was familiar - http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ield-dirt.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2016, 03:02 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 20

Welcome to my world, OP. For years they've ignored the fact that Ford Field allows in a good deal of natural light; instead the windows and upper walls are just black, allowing for no variance between day games and night games. Oh well.

Old 09-14-2016, 07:14 PM   #7
Rookie

BBallBryan23's Arena

I'll give them credit for weekly commentary updates but I don't feel I'm being too harsh. When EA has had over half a year to adjust Baltimore's field but chose to ignore it, how should we feel? There's really no excuse for it.

NCAA - Kansas Jayhawks
Old 09-14-2016, 07:16 PM   #8
Rookie

BBallBryan23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
Congrats, detective. Forgive me for asking that all 32 teams' fields are accurate. Trust me, that's not too much to ask. I'm not even mentioning the endless amount of stadium issues.

NCAA - Kansas Jayhawks
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »