Home

Has EA acknowledged the SILENT TACKLES ?

This is a discussion on Has EA acknowledged the SILENT TACKLES ? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-03-2016, 10:10 PM   #49
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Has EA acknowledged the SILENT TACKLES ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturzinator
I do hear a lot of grunting and groaning when players make cuts though.....funny I don't seem to recall hearing those on Sunday's broadcast.

Lol. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-01-2016, 08:29 PM   #50
Rookie

Im very disappointed that this new patch NEVER addressed the missing tackle sound fx!

Playing defense is so unsatisfying when you dont hear the impact of the players colliding on hits! What was EA thinking when they missed this one over an over on several patches??
Old 12-01-2016, 11:08 PM   #51
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

I still don't have a problem with sounds, but have you contacted any of the developers on Twitter to express your concerns or have you only been bringing this up on OS?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2016, 04:56 AM   #52
MVP

Mattanite's Arena

I think the Devs have been contacted, but I remember an admin on here saying "not to bother with an issue this small"...

Maybe they were told amid all the CTE controversy to tone down tackles this year?
Old 11-12-2017, 10:43 AM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 2

Guy, I cant believe this...I just picked up Madden 18 and the game still has those marshmellowy silent tackles on many hits!! Why??

Why cant EA impelement the realistic sound effects that NCAA Football 18 had, or even Backbreaker??

It makes it feel so wishy washy when you go to put a nice open field stick on the player and all you hear is ugghh.....where are the pads colliding, sounds....come EA! Go back and listen to the Audio in Madden 25 or even 15, or NCAA 18 and see what Im talking about

You lose the immersiveness of playing defense when you dont hear all the realistic hits that you do on a real Sunday!

Why has then been going on since Madden 16 and unaddressed!???
Old 11-12-2017, 12:30 PM   #54
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoLaguna
Guy, I cant believe this...I just picked up Madden 18 and the game still has those marshmellowy silent tackles on many hits!! Why??

Why cant EA impelement the realistic sound effects that NCAA Football 18 had, or even Backbreaker??

It makes it feel so wishy washy when you go to put a nice open field stick on the player and all you hear is ugghh.....where are the pads colliding, sounds....come EA! Go back and listen to the Audio in Madden 25 or even 15, or NCAA 18 and see what Im talking about

You lose the immersiveness of playing defense when you dont hear all the realistic hits that you do on a real Sunday!

Why has then been going on since Madden 16 and unaddressed!???

They over did it, it was perfect in '17, but now they over powered the hit stick. My sub's BOOOOM when you connect, it is so unrealistic.

I've said it before, and i'll say it again. When you watch a football game on tv, lets say you are having a party so you have the volume up, when, ever, when there is a big hit during the game does you subwoofer BOOOOM?

Never.

Sure, i'm good with the sounds of pads but this overly done thud is an awful mistake.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.

Last edited by kehlis; 11-12-2017 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Keep politics out of it. You know better.
Old 11-12-2017, 12:42 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 2

Nuff Said!.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRZpyyzbSAI

close your eyes and hear the difference between Madden (insert any version from 16-now) and REAL FOOTBALL!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »