Home

CFM Rosters

This is a discussion on CFM Rosters within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2016, 08:47 PM   #17
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: CFM Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
Yeap it was like I said it's been in Madden for longest no matter if u make the cuts the cmp would go behind u and cut more players.

Last yrs I tried doing a cfm right before 17 came out I would do the cuts and every week I'd have to resign terrelle pryor...because the cmp would keep cutting him every week... Then finally it was like game said oh he doesn't need be in game and deleted him by week 1.

Only way I got him not to be cut was by raising his overall to near 80.... But then cmp was like oh that's fine.. and would cut the lowest rated guys.

They need to patch the if u turn cmp off that it won't make any cuts dumb to have it say off or on u turn to off and it doesn't stop.

Thats why I said I haven't touched cfm in yrs because of this issue.
Yea Im getting really close to trading this in for 2k17.

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy S6
Old 09-21-2016, 07:52 AM   #18
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

Re: CFM - CPU Cutting Players For Me

Ok dont allow everyone to be eligible, but at least allow guys with 2-3 years experience be eligible.

Right now seems like only Rookie and 1 year guys can be signed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy S6
Old 09-21-2016, 10:13 AM   #19
Rookie

SaltLakeBrave's Arena

OVR: 0

What I want to know is if this problem is going to be fixed? I have never had this problem before in any other Madden game since the developers introduced CFM.
Old 09-21-2016, 10:21 AM   #20
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

I haven't had the CPU cut anyone on my team, but they did sign a player to my PS to fill it out that I didn't agree with.
Old 09-21-2016, 10:52 AM   #21
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
I haven't had the CPU cut anyone on my team, but they did sign a player to my PS to fill it out that I didn't agree with.
Do you play with pre-existing injuries on?

I believe that is the problem... CPU will cut players that equals the number of players on IR... Devs are aware of this and looking into it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2016, 09:13 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by redux1000
Here's a solution: just make every single player practice squad eligible. If it's too complex to code correctly so therefore it's wrong anyhow, just make it wrong in a way that helps customization/accuracy and have all players be eligible to be placed on the practice squad. Problem solved.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
yikes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yurpman
With all due respect, that's a horrible idea. The AI would then start stacking the PS with good veteran players. Why sign a free agent for $20 million when you can sign him to the PS and then call him up to the 53 man roster for $910k?

I'd just extend the limit to 2 years or less instead of the current 1 year or less.
agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redux1000
It's not a horrible idea for people that do 32 team control. That is what I had in mind when I suggested it, I figured that was fairly obvious to discern. For your concern, they could just have an "all eligible for practice squad" option that you could toggle on or off. You'd have it off. I control all teams with accurate rosters, so I'd turn it on and place players that are on the PS in real life on their respective PS in the game. Which isn't possible with countless players in Madden who should be eligible but aren't.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
hmmm, that's better, but it still isn't "good".

personally, i think they've got it just about right.
Old 09-21-2016, 11:40 PM   #23
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Do you play with pre-existing injuries on?

I believe that is the problem... CPU will cut players that equals the number of players on IR... Devs are aware of this and looking into it.
I do, but no one on my team was hurt.
Old 09-22-2016, 09:45 AM   #24
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: CFM - CPU Cutting Players For Me

Honestly it's not that big of a deal. You can control the other teams and re sign anyone mistakenly cut. But TBH you should start with pre existing injuries off and let the cfm become it's own alternate reality. It's not going to copy real life exactly how no matter what and keeping your practice squad 100 accurate won't change that.

In my rams cfm the saints are 1-10, Carson Wentz is playing like Jay Cutler and Eli is playing like Prime Peyton...

I like to keep a sense of reality also but you have to let it take on it's own life or you'll never be happy.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »