Home

Game Freezing

This is a discussion on Game Freezing within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2016, 09:14 AM   #9
Football Fanatic

Yukon46's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Game Freezing

I have been getting numerous Freezes lately too.

Mine always seem to be when in the Franchise Menu's... looking at Rosters, editing things.. etc.. etc..

Nothing game related at all, nothing seems slow or laggy... I will just be looking at some rosters or training results... and it just locks up.

Old 09-23-2016, 07:17 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 2

Lowndsy... Getting the exact same thing here. Didn't mind so much, because I could re-load and finish the game, It just switched teams on me. Now I get the error code and can only delete the game which drives me crazy because I am usually half way through it.

I don't want to re-install but some one told me if I had my rosters, franchise, settings stored on the cloud, which I do, I wouldn't lose them. But I am not 100% sure that will work. So I am going to wait to see if someone re-installs and if it works for them. So many people are experiencing this issue though, I don't know if a clean re-install will help. If you choose to do so or know anyone that has, Please let me know. Don't want to give up all my work I have put into my Chise, But if it helps, Then so be it, I will take my chances.

Last edited by CleveCluby; 09-23-2016 at 07:19 PM.
Old 09-23-2016, 08:20 PM   #11
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleveCluby
Lowndsy... Getting the exact same thing here. Didn't mind so much, because I could re-load and finish the game, It just switched teams on me. Now I get the error code and can only delete the game which drives me crazy because I am usually half way through it.

I don't want to re-install but some one told me if I had my rosters, franchise, settings stored on the cloud, which I do, I wouldn't lose them. But I am not 100% sure that will work. So I am going to wait to see if someone re-installs and if it works for them. So many people are experiencing this issue though, I don't know if a clean re-install will help. If you choose to do so or know anyone that has, Please let me know. Don't want to give up all my work I have put into my Chise, But if it helps, Then so be it, I will take my chances.
I'm not sure but I uninstalled mine and reinstalled and everything was there ...far as cfm...although I do offline because of freezing issues and not be able pause game if u can't complete it then.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2016, 08:41 PM   #12
Pro

BigOrangeVol4Life's Arena

OVR: 0

This has happened to me several times to in offline franchise mode. Once, the screen was frozen but the music continued playing in a menu.

Do you see a patch coming out soon to fix this?
Old 09-24-2016, 10:32 AM   #13
Rookie

lowndsy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleveCluby

I don't want to re-install but some one told me if I had my rosters, franchise, settings stored on the cloud, which I do, I wouldn't lose them. But I am not 100% sure that will work. So I am going to wait to see if someone re-installs and if it works for them. So many people are experiencing this issue though, I don't know if a clean re-install will help. If you choose to do so or know anyone that has, Please let me know. Don't want to give up all my work I have put in my Chise, But if it helps, Then so be it, I will take my chances.

Sadly I have deleted all except chose save and reinstalled no difference in fact maybe worse.
Old 09-24-2016, 12:45 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 9

I'm getting constant freezing in my offline CFM's for almost a week. It typically happens when I go to save after playing a game. When I restart and go back in I have to load the past save game and then I can do some things, even sim forward and then re-save or save new but once I play it freezes again trying save post game. It's highly annoying and wondering if EA is trying to force me to play an online CFM?
Old 09-24-2016, 12:49 PM   #15
Rookie

JahCreations's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauler97
I'm getting constant freezing in my offline CFM's for almost a week. It typically happens when I go to save after playing a game. When I restart and go back in I have to load the past save game and then I can do some things, even sim forward and then re-save or save new but once I play it freezes again trying save post game. It's highly annoying and wondering if EA is trying to force me to play an online CFM?
Does in in online cfm too.. it pretty much makes the games unplayable with all the stutter/freeze. I think im gonna trade it in today gamestop is giving $40 for it. Every year its something with madden and i always feel like a sucker when i buy this game. Think im just gonna stick to mlb the show for my sports fix and finally say goodbye to madden until ea gets their crap together or a different company is allowed to make a football game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2016, 03:40 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JahCreations
Does in in online cfm too.. it pretty much makes the games unplayable with all the stutter/freeze. I think im gonna trade it in today gamestop is giving $40 for it. Every year its something with madden and i always feel like a sucker when i buy this game. Think im just gonna stick to mlb the show for my sports fix and finally say goodbye to madden until ea gets their crap together or a different company is allowed to make a football game
You have got to be kidding?! I've finally accepted that offline CFM is completely unplayable and if this issue is the same online than Madden is unplayable because I only have it for CFM.
Has EA addressed the issue yet?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »