Home

The Cheese...

This is a discussion on The Cheese... within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2016, 03:59 PM   #33
Banned

Brightline's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Cheese...

Quote:
Originally Posted by highmiles100
Apparently you're not reading what I wrote.
That one play alone exposes man, cover 2, 3 and 4. So you can run whatever D you want and there will be an open man regardless of what you do. And if all else fails I can just chuck it up to my HB and he will get behind any zone coverage you have even if you play over the top.

And actually yes you can pre read a coverage that football 101 bro.
Ill gladly play you online and blow you out running the same play or drag route you to death, just to prove my point.
Drop your tag name and let me know when you're ready.
Honestly, you are not reading what he is writing or what I am writing. Or you are reading it but...ill leave it there.
Old 09-28-2016, 04:03 PM   #34
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightline
Honestly, you are not reading what he is writing or what I am writing. Or you are reading it but...ill leave it there.
Actually I am. And Im telling you that the zone coverages are broken and there are many unstoppable routes no matter what defense you call the receiver will be open.

You can drop your tag name too so that I can beat you using one play over and over...

And Ill leave it right there
Old 09-28-2016, 04:09 PM   #35
Rookie

GameBreaker35's Arena

Quote:
Apparently you're not reading what I wrote.
That one play alone exposes man, cover 2, 3 and 4. So you can run whatever D you want and there will be an open man regardless of what you do. And if all else fails I can just chuck it up to my HB and he will get behind any zone coverage you have even if you play over the top.

And actually yes you can pre read a coverage that football 101 bro.
Ill gladly play you online and blow you out running the same play or drag route you to death, just to prove my point.
Drop your tag name and let me know when you're ready.
Just to chime in here about my thoughts on your play. It might very well be that you can have an abnormally high success rate using that play, but I don't find coverage to be the problem with that.

The game doesn't replicate the difficulty of throwing the ball because...

* The game doesn't truly have inaccurate passes (its entirely binary - hit or miss). Your lucky if you ever see the latter.

* There is far too much time in the pocket which is the biggest issue with stopping your particular play.

* The camera view is what I call "God Mode". I is possible to scan the field in a matter of milliseconds in a way that a QB in real life never could.

I mean if I were trying to stop this concept, and the game worked more true to life, I would force you to make your 3rd or 4th option and get to your QB before they could open up. But to accommodate the fact that most of the Madden community aren't nuanced in the art of Quarterback, the developers give players a good amount more time than they should.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
Old 09-28-2016, 04:13 PM   #36
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameBreaker35
Just to chime in here about my thoughts on your play. It might very well be that you can have an abnormally high success rate using that play, but I don't find coverage to be the problem with that.

The game doesn't replicate the difficulty of throwing the ball because...

* The game doesn't truly have inaccurate passes (its entirely binary - hit or miss). Your lucky if you ever see the latter.

* There is far too much time in the pocket which is the biggest issue with stopping your particular play.

* The camera view is what I call "God Mode". I is possible to scan the field in a matter of milliseconds in a way that a QB in real life never could.

I mean if I were trying to stop this concept, and the game worked more true to life, I would force you to make your 3rd or 4th option and get to your QB before they could open up. But to accommodate the fact that most of the Madden community aren't nuanced in the art of Quarterback, the developers give players a good amount more time than they should.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
You are 100% correct. Also the camera view I use is the one that zooms out one click from the default. You see everything at once. This is especially good for the running game

Oh and one more thing. Something else thats broke is the bump and run coverage. Bring your DB's up and I can use the slowest WR and he will get past the bump and run coverage. Leaving the DB trailing. It doesn't matter how good the CB bump and run coverage may be he will get left behind

Last edited by highmiles100; 09-28-2016 at 04:17 PM.
Old 09-28-2016, 04:14 PM   #37
Banned

Brightline's Arena

Quote:
Actually I am. And Im telling you that the zone coverages are broken and there are many unstoppable routes no matter what defense you call the receiver will be open.

You can drop your tag name too so that I can beat you using one play over and over...

And Ill leave it right there
How do you "beating" me demonstrate anything? Your comments are non-responsive to any points anyone has made.
Old 09-28-2016, 04:21 PM   #38
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightline
How do you "beating" me demonstrate anything? Your comments are non-responsive to any points anyone has made.
HuH? I started this post. Ive said over and over there are unstoppable plays and routes no matter what defense you use.

So what are you talking about respond to what?
You haven't made any point.
I said we can play so that not only will I beat you but I will beat you by running the same play over and over. You can pick any defense you want and you can't stop it. Since you claim to have the the solution to stopping these unstoppable plays and routes.

Thats the point of this entire thread
Old 09-28-2016, 04:23 PM   #39
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

This thread has run its course and nothing more productive is going to come from it at this point.

Closed.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »