Home

Franchise Tips - Re: Development Trait

This is a discussion on Franchise Tips - Re: Development Trait within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2016, 10:02 PM   #25
MVP

Champion8877's Arena

OVR: 14
Franchise Tips - Re: Development Trait

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyes the roof
I don't know what the XP rates are, but I know that the guys I pick for training with quick development get twice as many points as those with normal. Assuming an upgrade means you get twice as much XP at the next level, it's a better long term move to sacrifice a year of XP in order to get three years of XP where you earn twice as much

Yeah you get double the xp in the focus training. But I don't think you get any more xp for goals and in game stuff. You might, but it seems to me like you get the same, maybe just slightly more. I have a rookie rb with normal development. If I have a great week with him I can get 1,500 xp for the week.

The main difference is the price of attributes. Normal cost 5% less than slow, quick 5% less than normal, SS 5% less than quick. To me, a 5% discount on attributes and double xp in focus training isn't usually worth the cost of 15,000+ to upgrade development.

Like I said earlier in the thread, if they are 20 or 21, maybe 22, then it's probably worth it. If they are 23 or 24 it seems like a huge waste. If they are 22 it seems risky because they are an injury year or one poor performance year from making it a waste

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Champion8877; 10-01-2016 at 10:07 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2016, 11:12 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Franchise Tips - Re: Development Trait

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion8877
Yeah you get double the xp in the focus training. But I don't think you get any more xp for goals and in game stuff. You might, but it seems to me like you get the same, maybe just slightly more. I have a rookie rb with normal development. If I have a great week with him I can get 1,500 xp for the week.

The main difference is the price of attributes. Normal cost 5% less than slow, quick 5% less than normal, SS 5% less than quick. To me, a 5% discount on attributes and double xp in focus training isn't usually worth the cost of 15,000+ to upgrade development.

Like I said earlier in the thread, if they are 20 or 21, maybe 22, then it's probably worth it. If they are 23 or 24 it seems like a huge waste. If they are 22 it seems risky because they are an injury year or one poor performance year from making it a waste

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well if that's the case then it's definitely not worth it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »