Home

Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

This is a discussion on Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-29-2016, 07:02 PM   #905
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

Have you ever seen the story about a player contemplating another sport? In my online league we have a QB who had a story during FA about debating playing baseball and his projected and true value both dropped from Early 1st to Early 3rd. Don't know whether to expect any sort of ratings or development hit or if that story is draft position only.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2016, 09:40 PM   #906
Rookie

Can you post unprotected version? I tried editing on excel online (one drive) but i couldn't.
Old 12-29-2016, 11:22 PM   #907
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbj273
Have you ever seen the story about a player contemplating another sport? In my online league we have a QB who had a story during FA about debating playing baseball and his projected and true value both dropped from Early 1st to Early 3rd. Don't know whether to expect any sort of ratings or development hit or if that story is draft position only.
He turned out to have Slow Dev, but solid ratings as expected by his scouting profile.
Old 12-30-2016, 05:12 AM   #908
Pro

Old Man Nathy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebas49
Can you post unprotected version? I tried editing on excel online (one drive) but i couldn't.

Argh sorry forgot to upload it and now I'm going on holiday for 10 days. I'd recommend using the client application of excel though rather than excel online, as that will have some compatibility issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

v7.1 released 16th October 2018! Check out the thread and download the latest version!
Old 12-30-2016, 05:13 AM   #909
Pro

Old Man Nathy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbj273
He turned out to have Slow Dev, but solid ratings as expected by his scouting profile.

Yeah that's a new story on me. Interesting stuff. I might do a bit more draft story research if I get time, but it's bloody tedious.

v7.1 released 16th October 2018! Check out the thread and download the latest version!
Old 12-30-2016, 05:14 AM   #910
Pro

Old Man Nathy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
EDIT: I got it to work. I just had to let the rainbow circle of confusion on the Mac spin for a few minutes and it ultimately stopped and allowed me to use the sheet properly.

I have a technical question: is the designation of "UD" no longer the kiss of death w/r/t the draft tool automatically tagging a player "Do Not Draft?"

In V3, a value of UD in the "Talent Round" field would immediately gray a player out as "DND."

I have several OLB prospects who have a "Talent Round" grade of UD, but whom the tool is telling me are potential Red Chip prospects who need further scouting.

Has anything changed in that regard, or is there likely an issue with my sheet?

I never alter values or formatting, so I'm just trying to figure out if I really should look at those players or not.

Thanks!

Yeah the same positions as before get the kiss of death for UD talent grades. I'm thinking I might make a tweak for this for version 4.1 though so that it doesn't set guys as DND if their projected round is also undrafted.

Old 12-30-2016, 12:38 PM   #911
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Man Nathy
Argh sorry forgot to upload it and now I'm going on holiday for 10 days. I'd recommend using the client application of excel though rather than excel online, as that will have some compatibility issues.

I use it on excel online (One Drive) and have no issues whatsoever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2016, 02:09 PM   #912
Rookie

I've got a QB here in my class with a 99.89 TVR. I can't recall seeing anything in this neighborhood posted here or on Reddit. Is this the leader in the club house?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »