Home

Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

This is a discussion on Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-07-2017, 10:25 AM   #961
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM - Version 4.0 Out Now!

Anyone got any advice on scouting coverage LB it feels like a roll of the dice even when they are a "cover2 lb it's still garbage stats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2017, 10:58 AM   #962
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

Just wanted to let you know I think I found a little bug. On the positions that have a specific attribute requirement that his higher than their minimum skill grade the sheet doesn't update their Draft Status properly.

For example, at ROLB, if you're typing it in as you're scouting him and you get B+ for tackle (blue chip) then you get C+ pursuit, he's still a blue chip. Even though we know he won't have a B- at power moves or block shedding and should be a "Do not draft" at that point. It's the same with LE, if you got B+ tackle then B power moves, it says blue chip, but it would be a red chip at that point.
Old 01-07-2017, 11:15 AM   #963
Rookie

Denzalo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex the Great
Just wanted to let you know I think I found a little bug. On the positions that have a specific attribute requirement that his higher than their minimum skill grade the sheet doesn't update their Draft Status properly.

For example, at ROLB, if you're typing it in as you're scouting him and you get B+ for tackle (blue chip) then you get C+ pursuit, he's still a blue chip. Even though we know he won't have a B- at power moves or block shedding and should be a "Do not draft" at that point. It's the same with LE, if you got B+ tackle then B power moves, it says blue chip, but it would be a red chip at that point.

Yeah he has addressed that question before - it is a known issue that sounded like it was a low priority because the rework would be significant. I noticed it with LT also and Pass Block.

Old 01-07-2017, 11:16 AM   #964
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denzalo
Yeah he has addressed that question before - it is a known issue that sounded like it was a low priority because the rework would be significant. I noticed it with LT also and Pass Block.

Oh my bad, I had noticed that question in the past but I could've sworn I had use one of the updated spreadsheets and it had been fixed.

My bad if that's not the case.

Old 01-07-2017, 11:26 AM   #965
Pro

Old Man Nathy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex the Great
Oh my bad, I had noticed that question in the past but I could've sworn I had use one of the updated spreadsheets and it had been fixed.

My bad if that's not the case.

Yeah it was largely fixed in v2 but since then there have been more attribute specific checks added that there's a slight issue with some positions like LT and OLB. Aa others have said though, not much I can do about
It without a major rewrite.

v7.1 released 16th October 2018! Check out the thread and download the latest version!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2017, 05:25 PM   #966
Rookie

Omn, have a CB I was scouting who dropped from 1M to 2M after his combine news said he barely got 10 bench reps yet he ended up having 14 which is consistent with the rest of the class question one what draft story should he receive and 2 is this a mess up with the madden AI or what

Old 01-07-2017, 06:44 PM   #967
Pro

Old Man Nathy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niner_Souljah
Omn, have a CB I was scouting who dropped from 1M to 2M after his combine news said he barely got 10 bench reps yet he ended up having 14 which is consistent with the rest of the class question one what draft story should he receive and 2 is this a mess up with the madden AI or what

Yeah this happens quite often. The news story will say one thing but the combine stats themselves say something else. The draft story to choose for this guy is the combine: poor performance one though.

v7.1 released 16th October 2018! Check out the thread and download the latest version!
Old 01-07-2017, 06:55 PM   #968
Rookie

That's what I choose but will they both be accurate or will one be right one be wrong come draft day?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »