Home

Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

This is a discussion on Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2017, 05:46 PM   #977
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex the Great
I just checked through my excel files from this post and filtered by rookies and sorted the awareness. The top guys were your normal top football schools that a lot of draftees come from and the Yale and Harvard guys didn't seem to have higher awareness than normal.
By top schools, I meant the top 25 programs like Alabama, Clemson, etc. Not by academics. Because I remember in older Madden games when you created a player for Superstar Mode, the better the school you chose, the higher your starting awareness was. I was wondering if it was same among draft classes in coach mode.
Old 01-09-2017, 10:49 AM   #978
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splice
All of the functions and calculations work in Google Spreadsheets. The charts even work. I would just rather have it in a basic format than with with all the black background and stuff. It looks nice in Excel but not so much in GS. I prefer Google Spreadsheets because I can just use my phone while playing the game instead of always having my laptop on me.

It works in libre office but the entire background in the first sheet you enter players in is black, so you have to change that.
As a side note, I was originally using Google Sheets. Had some issues with the drop-downs working correctly. Started using WPS Office and seemed to work much better. Only have issues with macros from other Madden docs, but can work around it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Old 01-09-2017, 04:23 PM   #979
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomshark
A little disappointing that it no longer grays out a player when an X is put under player taken, makes it harder to follow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazan Gable
It works but it has lower priority. After I deleted all the player info but left the Xs behind the rows were grayed out. Just need to make it so the X condition formatting is high priority so it overpowers the blue/red/yellow.
Can you expand on this a little? I have the same issue where the row does not gray out when putting an X in the drafted column. Thanks.
Old 01-10-2017, 10:08 AM   #980
Rookie

Where is the unprotected version?
Old 01-10-2017, 10:20 AM   #981
Pro

Old Man Nathy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebas49
Where is the unprotected version?

There isn't one yet. Patience I only just got back from holiday. Will try and upload tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

v7.1 released 16th October 2018! Check out the thread and download the latest version!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2017, 07:03 PM   #982
Rookie

WeWereGiants's Arena

I drafted a MLB with a TVR of 100.36 last night. I've gone through probably a dozen classes with this tool and never seen a player at or over 100. I was also able to grab a CB with a 99.96. Gotta rebuild the defense.
San Jose Sharks
Stanford Cardinal
Old 01-10-2017, 08:07 PM   #983
Rookie

Hey guys,

I have a cb prospect. 2nd RD projected round and UD talent. I know I know. Hear me out. He's 21 yr old and 6'1. B+ Zone, C Press and D Man Coverage. How about a move to safety? I'm waiting on scouting combine. If he ranks in the top of bench press though. I'm guessing it would be a good bet?
Old 01-10-2017, 11:53 PM   #984
Rookie

WeWereGiants's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by armaan56
Hey guys,

I have a cb prospect. 2nd RD projected round and UD talent. I know I know. Hear me out. He's 21 yr old and 6'1. B+ Zone, C Press and D Man Coverage. How about a move to safety? I'm waiting on scouting combine. If he ranks in the top of bench press though. I'm guessing it would be a good bet?
I would personally never draft anyone with UD talent or who has a D in their top 3 skills, but if you're curious, plug him into the tool as a safety and see what it tells you. I do that quite a bit when I think a guy might be better at a different position. For example, a tackle with C+ PBK but B+ RBK I might plug into the tool as a guard and see how he fares. I've found a few gems doing that.
San Jose Sharks
Stanford Cardinal

Last edited by WeWereGiants; 01-10-2017 at 11:55 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »