Home

Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

This is a discussion on Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-13-2017, 02:13 PM   #1025
Pro

Old Man Nathy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

@Kaoticx, here is the 800 row version.

v7.1 released 16th October 2018! Check out the thread and download the latest version!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2017, 02:18 PM   #1026
Pro

Old Man Nathy's Arena

So for the next version of the tool, I've been thinking about how to help people on draft day itself a bit more. From my own personal experience, I draft twice as effectively when I create something like the below, as opposed to when I work purely off the big board in the draft tool.

Obviously I only do the flashy presentation stuff for my CFM presentations, but I always like to keep track of what picks I have (and the pick number in each round) and earmark prospects from my big board that I'm intending to pick at each slot. This also means I can see where I have picks where I'm not likely to get a great player unless I reach for someone who'll probably still be on the board later in the draft, so I can look to trade down.

Does this sound like something you lot would like? You'll need to enter your draft picks obviously, but I'll have a play and see how I can get the tool to generate a report to show which players should be available at each pick. Let me know your thoughts.

v7.1 released 16th October 2018! Check out the thread and download the latest version!
Old 01-13-2017, 02:34 PM   #1027
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Man Nathy
So for the next version of the tool, I've been thinking about how to help people on draft day itself a bit more. From my own personal experience, I draft twice as effectively when I create something like the below, as opposed to when I work purely off the big board in the draft tool.

Obviously I only do the flashy presentation stuff for my CFM presentations, but I always like to keep track of what picks I have (and the pick number in each round) and earmark prospects from my big board that I'm intending to pick at each slot. This also means I can see where I have picks where I'm not likely to get a great player unless I reach for someone who'll probably still be on the board later in the draft, so I can look to trade down.

Does this sound like something you lot would like? You'll need to enter your draft picks obviously, but I'll have a play and see how I can get the tool to generate a report to show which players should be available at each pick. Let me know your thoughts.
I love this. I already do a very dumbed down version of this but having it integrated would be awesome.
Old 01-13-2017, 03:54 PM   #1028
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
I love this. I already do a very dumbed down version of this but having it integrated would be awesome.
X2... it's funny, I literally just typed something up like this for myself and just did a copy/paste with players, but I love the idea of it pulling in which players should be available with each of your specific picks... I think it would be a great addition.
Old 01-13-2017, 04:24 PM   #1029
Rookie

Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM - Version 4.1 Out Now!

Thanks again OMN. And that new edition would be really awesome. This tool feels getting better and better.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
Old 01-13-2017, 05:44 PM   #1030
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Quote:

Seconded. My best drafts are when I do this, and then sim the first 2-3 rounds pick by pick to track where my top targets go and to see when the talent pool at certain positions starts to thin.

Something like that would be amazing. I'd throw a couple ducats in your coffers as a token of appreciation.
Old 01-13-2017, 06:43 PM   #1031
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

Would definitely love this extra addition to the tool.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2017, 09:00 PM   #1032
Rookie

This tool is awesome, I've gotten some great drafts out if it in my 32-man online leagues. I'm curious what archetypes you are using for each position to get your templates, obviously if your using a 3-4 DE template the necessary attributes will be different from using a 4-3. A speed WR will need different attributes than a possession or red zone WR. I look for cover 2 LBs, and a lot of guys the tool rates as 'Do Not Draft' come out as 76 ovr guys in my scheme.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »