Home

Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

This is a discussion on Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-26-2017, 09:03 PM   #1081
Rookie

mlb61's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by motel08
The Draft story drop down isn't working for me. I am using Libre Office but it has worked flawlessly with the other versions. I just now updated to version 4 and the drop down for Draft Stories isn't there. Is this a known issue or a compatibility issue with Libre Office?
I have a similar problem, using Excel 2011 on a Mac. Version 4.1.1 of the Scouting Tool loses the Draft Story drop-down menu when I unlock the default workbook protection. Went back to 4.1.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2017, 11:39 PM   #1082
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Decided to start a new offline CFM. Simmed the first season to see who the worst team was and decided to go with them. Turned out it was the 49ers (not copying you OMN I swear lol). Man are they terrible. Here is my first draft. Pretty solid I think.

49ers 2017 Draft.png

Really nailed it on my first 2 picks. I traded down because I wanted a QB and there wasn't one good enough to take #1 overall. So I dropped down to #11 (trade with Browns to net that other 1st Rd pick) to try to grab the guy I wanted (Molk). The damn Falcons grabbed him at #10. I was so freaking pissed off. When I was trading down I actually had a chance to trade with Atlanta but thought since they had Matty Ice there was no need to worry about them going QB in the 1st Rd.

Anyways my 2nd choice was Kassell and he turned out very good (Molk was also 80 ovr with Normal dev so it was a wash).

Germany will be a beast. Him and Kassell will be cornerstones of my franchise no doubt.

Tripp was also very good. The 49ers OL is horrible and these two OL will start from the get go.

Banks was my only real bust. 69 ovr for a high 3rd pk. He'll be a role player but probably won't amount to anything.

Malone, Purnell, Shea, and McGhee were all really solid depth boosting players with Purnell and McGhee most likely going to start this year.

Breckner was a fantastic grab in the 6th rd. He will back up almost every OL position.

Ingram in the 6th was also awesome. He will be WR2 right off the bat. Really happy with this pick this late.

My 7th rd pks were great too. Onatolu will be my HB2 and Bledsoe my MLB2 in my 3-4 front.

All in all a very solid draft and got quite a few building blocks for this team. Not expecting to much to soon but I feel in 3 years we will be a pretty solid football team. I will have 7 rookies starting this year.
Old 01-27-2017, 12:17 AM   #1083
Rookie

Hey so out of curiosity does anyone know a way you can share this between people and both could edit it at the same time? Me and my brother are trying to do this so we can save some time and go through it all much faster but we can't seem to find a way to do so. Good job on this by the way love using it and its really smooth.
Old 01-27-2017, 12:19 AM   #1084
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niterider
Hey so out of curiosity does anyone know a way you can share this between people and both could edit it at the same time? Me and my brother are trying to do this so we can save some time and go through it all much faster but we can't seem to find a way to do so. Good job on this by the way love using it and its really smooth.
Google docs you can collaborate

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Old 01-27-2017, 12:26 AM   #1085
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite76
Google docs you can collaborate

Issue is the drop downs aren't there and i am not sure if that will effect how the sheet will grade players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2017, 12:35 AM   #1086
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niterider
Issue is the drop downs aren't there and i am not sure if that will effect how the sheet will grade players.
You could also try Microsoft 360. Basically you want to store the doc on a cloud service so you guys can share access

Old 01-29-2017, 05:50 AM   #1087
Rookie

So I am borrowing my friends Excel program and Everything works great except for the Draft Class Strength Analysis. The only prospects it notices are QBs. And I don't even need a QB because I have a 90 OVR starter and 79 OVR backup. Any clue on how to fix this?
Old 01-30-2017, 12:15 AM   #1088
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by motel08
So I am borrowing my friends Excel program and Everything works great except for the Draft Class Strength Analysis. The only prospects it notices are QBs. And I don't even need a QB because I have a 90 OVR starter and 79 OVR backup. Any clue on how to fix this?
It doesn't count a player until they have a status (either red chip or blue chip). So since only QBs are given red chip or blue chip status before the combine numbers are put in, that is the only position you will see in the analysis until you get to the combine and put in the numbers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »