Home

Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

This is a discussion on Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-15-2017, 09:38 PM   #1161
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

Hey, great tool!

Couple of questions:
1.On the excel doc under "scouting during season (pre-combine)" it says to scout certain positions in order: Qb first, then OL, then Safties, ect. Is it necessary to scout in this order? because I dont want to spend all my points on a QB since I already have one.

2. Is there a way I can just add a couple people from each position, and add rows beneath each position as I go? Do I need the unprotected doc, or will it mess up the whole process and skew the data

3. Do I add everyone from QB, everyone from LT, everyone from C, everyone from RG, ect.. or do I only add the people I have a possibility of drafting?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2017, 11:01 PM   #1162
Just started!

i need help is there an easy way to put player on the exel sheet or faster way
Old 02-16-2017, 03:12 AM   #1163
Pro

Old Man Nathy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlf16lap
i need help is there an easy way to put player on the exel sheet or faster way

Unfortunately not. But once you use it for a while you get type ahead so it's less onerous putting values in and when you get familiar with some of the criteria you know when it's not worth putting a guy into the spreadsheet at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

v7.1 released 16th October 2018! Check out the thread and download the latest version!
Old 02-16-2017, 03:16 AM   #1164
Pro

Old Man Nathy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzin
Hey, great tool!

Couple of questions:

1.On the excel doc under "scouting during season (pre-combine)" it says to scout certain positions in order: Qb first, then OL, then Safties, ect. Is it necessary to scout in this order? because I dont want to spend all my points on a QB since I already have one.

2. Is there a way I can just add a couple people from each position, and add rows beneath each position as I go? Do I need the unprotected doc, or will it mess up the whole process and skew the data

3. Do I add everyone from QB, everyone from LT, everyone from C, everyone from RG, ect.. or do I only add the people I have a possibility of drafting?

1. Scout in whatever order you want. My only advice is to wait until after the combine for corners and receivers as they're very dependent on their physical stats.

2. No it will mess up if you insert rows. But you can order by position once you've input new people.

3. Only add people you have a shot of drafting and fit your scheme. Otherwise you won't cover all positions as you'll run out of points.

v7.1 released 16th October 2018! Check out the thread and download the latest version!
Old 02-16-2017, 12:05 PM   #1165
Rookie

TheDominator273's Arena

What would you classify this story as? I have it as All Star: Great Performance for the DT since I don't see any negative performance story's in the sheet listed for the All Star game performances.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2017, 12:41 PM   #1166
Pro

Old Man Nathy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbj273
What would you classify this story as? I have it as All Star: Great Performance for the DT since I don't see any negative performance story's in the sheet listed for the All Star game performances.

Yeah all star poor performance is missing, need to add it. Just put combine or pro day poor performance. The impact is the same.

Old 02-16-2017, 01:23 PM   #1167
Rookie

TheDominator273's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Man Nathy
Yeah all star poor performance is missing, need to add it. Just put combine or pro day poor performance. The impact is the same.

So this would be a negative story for the offensive lineman, not a positive one for the DT?
Old 02-16-2017, 02:02 PM   #1168
Rookie

Anyone have ideas of why I can't seem to sort by draft board rank? Is his possible? Any help is appreciated.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »