Home

Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

This is a discussion on Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2017, 11:01 AM   #1265
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quick question, lets say a guy is projected Early 2nd round but has Early 1st round talent. Do you draft him in the first or grab someone else and hop he's still available in 2nd?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2017, 11:07 AM   #1266
Rookie

Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pars51
Quick question, lets say a guy is projected Early 2nd round but has Early 1st round talent. Do you draft him in the first or grab someone else and hop he's still available in 2nd?
What is his TVR? Are you the only user in the league? If he has a high tvr and a need position , why wait?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Old 04-24-2017, 10:37 PM   #1267
Rookie

Yea its just me, he's the number 1 rated huy in the draft according to the tool but madden has him ranked in the 30's overall on the draft. But i need a RE so was just wondering
Old 04-24-2017, 10:42 PM   #1268
Rookie

Quote:
Yea its just me, he's the number 1 rated huy in the draft according to the tool but madden has him ranked in the 30's overall on the draft. But i need a RE so was just wondering
I would take him then

Old 04-25-2017, 02:08 AM   #1269
Rookie

Ok thanks! I also need a mlb that is #2 so was trying to be greedy hahaha
Old 04-25-2017, 06:55 AM   #1270
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite76
What is his TVR? Are you the only user in the league? If he has a high tvr and a need position , why wait?

I guess my question or point was, If the LE is projected 2E but talent level is 1E, does that mean he will still around in the second round or will the CPU know to take him earlier? Reason I ask is I am wondering if I could take someone else in the 1st with the hopes of him still being around. Or if I take LE in the first round and Madden is going to say I reached? make any sense? Or just say the hell with it and just take him anyway
Old 04-26-2017, 02:34 PM   #1271
Rookie

Quote:
I guess my question or point was, If the LE is projected 2E but talent level is 1E, does that mean he will still around in the second round or will the CPU know to take him earlier? Reason I ask is I am wondering if I could take someone else in the 1st with the hopes of him still being around. Or if I take LE in the first round and Madden is going to say I reached? make any sense? Or just say the hell with it and just take him anyway
its a chance her may be around but its not definite. i would go by the talent round if you are trying to gauge. Dont worry about madden saying you reached. if his TVR makes him the best player in the draft take him and move on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2017, 01:46 PM   #1272
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite76
its a chance her may be around but its not definite. i would go by the talent round if you are trying to gauge. Dont worry about madden saying you reached. if his TVR makes him the best player in the draft take him and move on.
You were definitley right, i just ended up going by watch the scouting tool said and it worked out fine, i didn't draft a guy below 70 the entire draft and i got a ROLB in the 4th who was projected in the 5th who had quick development and a WR in the 3rd with an 80 ovr. this tool is awesome!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »