Home

Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

This is a discussion on Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2017, 01:00 PM   #1281
Rookie

mathteacherct's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

Just did my first draft using this tool. AMAZING! Every player but one was between 72-77. I had to take a QB late in the first round. It was a weak QB class and the only blue chips were taken in the first 15 picks. Still I ended up with a 69 OVR QB to develop in the upcoming season behind my starter. I only have him for one more year so I don't mind paying 1st round money for my next QB.
Following your tips on how to manage your resignings made it so that I could draft best available for most of the draft instead of needs based. I look forward to what this team becomes.
Thanks so much!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2017, 03:15 AM   #1282
Pro

Old Man Nathy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomshark
So what category would you put the following story in? Super Bowl week, so we are on the All Star stories. Javon Radway linked to several late nights. Performance suffers along with draft stock.

Not seen that one before. Let me know if he ends up with slow dev.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

v7.1 released 16th October 2018! Check out the thread and download the latest version!
Old 05-09-2017, 12:00 PM   #1283
Rookie

mathteacherct's Arena

Quick question on scouting. When I enter the first attribute and it says "Do no draft" I should move on, correct? I'm looking how to best use my scouting points.
Old 05-09-2017, 12:02 PM   #1284
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathteacherct
Quick question on scouting. When I enter the first attribute and it says "Do no draft" I should move on, correct? I'm looking how to best use my scouting points.
Nope. I stop and don't look back

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Old 05-10-2017, 09:11 AM   #1285
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathteacherct
Correct. There are certain criteria many people of the community have weighed in on to help define what certain traits need to be in order to ensure you've picked a good player at a certain position.

What Nathy is done is refine those details so that you have a better idea of who are the Starter (Blue Chip), Development (Red Chip), and Bust quality prospects are in every draft class.

It also allows you to track the strength of the class and figure out if you need to look at Free Agency to fill holes or if you can expect a reasonable return in the draft.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2017, 02:29 AM   #1286
Rookie

what was the 40 time for that TE?
Old 05-16-2017, 08:26 AM   #1287
Rookie

Howder's Arena

I used the reboot criteria as my basis but during testing found ways to improve them (in my opinion, anyway). Plus, with the latest online CFM draft class tuning update, the reboot set were only finding a handful of draftable prospects per year. This tuning update is about to come to offline CFM too. My set work with the latest tuning update, but I don't think the guy at reboot christianity has updated his yet.
Old 05-16-2017, 10:48 AM   #1288
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howder
I used the reboot criteria as my basis but during testing found ways to improve them (in my opinion, anyway). Plus, with the latest online CFM draft class tuning update, the reboot set were only finding a handful of draftable prospects per year. This tuning update is about to come to offline CFM too. My set work with the latest tuning update, but I don't think the guy at reboot christianity has updated his yet.
Do you have a link to that write up for the latest update?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »