Home

Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

This is a discussion on Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-28-2016, 08:54 AM   #337
Rookie

DaBklynWay902's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by czechman89
OMN, speaking of final results, here's my Year 4 post-draft spreadsheet after winning the Super Bowl with the Browns! I've filled out the entire 1st round with OVR ratings, plus a few extras and all of my draft picks as well (highlighted in dark red).
BRO!!!! WR Andres Smith 80 OVR 4.33 40 time selected with the last pick of the 5th round! CRAZY!!! What a steal! WOW! He must have had some negative draft stories that made him drop.

MLB: New York Yankees
NFL: New York Jets
NBA: New York Knicks

Last edited by DaBklynWay902; 10-28-2016 at 08:58 AM.
Old 10-28-2016, 09:11 AM   #338
Pro

Old Man Nathy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo Driver
In a 28 team CFM & I'm currently debating whether to trade up to #2 from #10 to grab one of these WRs.

Laws is 6'5
Prewitt is 6'6

Contrary to what others have said, I'd consider trading up to get Prewitt. That's a rare combination of size and speed. You might find he turns out to be a 76 rather than an 80 (WRs are a bit of a crapshoot in terms of their actual OVR, but you can be 99% sure he's at least a 75). At 21 years old and with those physicals, he can develop into a beast. Could be the new Megatron! Immediately after the draft, there's a chance he could look like a slight reach at #2, but I think in 2-3 season's time, you'll be looking like you made a great move as he'll be a deadly weapon in the passing game.

v7.1 released 16th October 2018! Check out the thread and download the latest version!
Old 10-28-2016, 09:22 AM   #339
Pro

OVR: 3

Figured I'd update you all with a more complete view of my draft last night. I probably had one of the two best drafts in my entire CFM, which was to be expected to a degree with the draft capital I owned. But even past the #2 and #4 picks, I was able to nail my selections in the 2nd and 4th rounds. Thanks OMN! Cowboys are moving up!

Old 10-28-2016, 09:49 AM   #340
Rookie

DaBklynWay902's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Man Nathy
Contrary to what others have said, I'd consider trading up to get Prewitt. That's a rare combination of size and speed. You might find he turns out to be a 76 rather than an 80 (WRs are a bit of a crapshoot in terms of their actual OVR, but you can be 99% sure he's at least a 75). At 21 years old and with those physicals, he can develop into a beast. Could be the new Megatron! Immediately after the draft, there's a chance he could look like a slight reach at #2, but I think in 2-3 season's time, you'll be looking like you made a great move as he'll be a deadly weapon in the passing game.
OMN makes great points, its just i think he'll be there for you at 10. I had a very similar WR, I mentioned it s few pages back to you OMN, 78 OVR, 6'6" 4.39 spec catch A-, catching B+, Cat in traff B. The tool said do not draft for some reason he went at #18

Old 10-28-2016, 10:47 AM   #341
Pro

Old Man Nathy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBklynWay902
OMN makes great points, its just i think he'll be there for you at 10. I had a very similar WR, I mentioned it s few pages back to you OMN, 78 OVR, 6'6" 4.39 spec catch A-, catching B+, Cat in traff B. The tool said do not draft for some reason he went at #18

His 3 cone and shuttle times must not have been good enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

v7.1 released 16th October 2018! Check out the thread and download the latest version!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2016, 11:41 AM   #342
Go Pack Go!!

NateDogPack12's Arena

Is there a way to use this spreadsheet on mobile? Maybe via GoogleDocs... idk. I am setup logistically in such a way that all my games are downstairs and office upstairs, so I want to save time by getting the tool on my phone.
Old 10-28-2016, 11:59 AM   #343
Rookie

DaBklynWay902's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Man Nathy
His 3 cone and shuttle times must not have been good enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah that was it. Just checked it. The combined cutoff is 11.11 he was 11.18. I think I might tweek it a bit for my year 2 sheet. Just started scouting now, don't won't to miss another ine of those. Lol!

Old 10-28-2016, 12:04 PM   #344
Rookie

KrisMarina's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateDogPack12
Is there a way to use this spreadsheet on mobile? Maybe via GoogleDocs... idk. I am setup logistically in such a way that all my games are downstairs and office upstairs, so I want to save time by getting the tool on my phone.
I've been using it pretty successfully on Google Drive.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »