Home

Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

This is a discussion on Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-03-2016, 05:56 PM   #457
Rookie

aldogabd's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

OMN, just getting back to the thread, do you still have any use for V2.0 classes? i have all the overalls for every drafted player for 3 seasons(years 2-4) if that would be of any help, I would be more than happy to share

and cant wait to move my year 5 over to V3.0
Thanks!
Old 11-03-2016, 06:09 PM   #458
Pro

Old Man Nathy's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldogabd
OMN, just getting back to the thread, do you still have any use for V2.0 classes? i have all the overalls for every drafted player for 3 seasons(years 2-4) if that would be of any help, I would be more than happy to share

and cant wait to move my year 5 over to V3.0
Thanks!

Yeah absolutely. I can always convert them over to v3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

v7.1 released 16th October 2018! Check out the thread and download the latest version!
Old 11-03-2016, 07:04 PM   #459
Rookie

darkraiusa's Arena

Why can't you Put below a D in the Grade columns? I actually scouted someone where his third skill was an F but was pacing Blue Chip before that, couldnt put a grade in so I actually just left it blank cause that put him lower than a D would have. Was that an oversight?
Old 11-03-2016, 07:49 PM   #460
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBklynWay902
That's CRAZY!!! Deese was your Heisman winner ranked #3 on your sheet. Harbaugh is also on your sheet with 84 OVR he is ranked #5 on your sheet. Would love to know where he disappeared to. Lol!
So week 2 of the season, I'm doing my usual planning ahead and seeing who's out of contract at the end of the year, lo and behold Deese has reappeared...as a Patriot (something dodgy occurring with the Pats? Who'd have thunk it? :P). He is indeed SS dev at 84 OVR, I think they've found their replacement for Brady after a couple of years of suffering (I'm in 2020, Pats haven't finished above .500 since Brady retired).

I think what must have happened is the Pats and Niners traded picks, but the logic that generates the draft stories didn't pick that up. Not sure why he disappeared and reappeared though.

Not really relevant to the topic, but I don't like seeing stories of people missing on picks only to trade for them immediately after. Kills immersion for me. If I were a GM, the only way I'd be trading a brand new rookie is if he sucked hard during camp/preseason or the team trading was giving up a ridiculous amount of value in return. Each to their own I guess. Just seems pointless to me putting in the work and using a tool like this if you're just gonna wait and see and grab the guys that turn out to have good ratings anyway.
Old 11-03-2016, 07:57 PM   #461
Rookie

DaBklynWay902's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragsy
So week 2 of the season, I'm doing my usual planning ahead and seeing who's out of contract at the end of the year, lo and behold Deese has reappeared...as a Patriot (something dodgy occurring with the Pats? Who'd have thunk it? :P). He is indeed SS dev at 84 OVR, I think they've found their replacement for Brady after a couple of years of suffering (I'm in 2020, Pats haven't finished above .500 since Brady retired).

I think what must have happened is the Pats and Niners traded picks, but the logic that generates the draft stories didn't pick that up. Not sure why he disappeared and reappeared though.

Not really relevant to the topic, but I don't like seeing stories of people missing on picks only to trade for them immediately after. Kills immersion for me. If I were a GM, the only way I'd be trading a brand new rookie is if he sucked hard during camp/preseason or the team trading was giving up a ridiculous amount of value in return. Each to their own I guess. Just seems pointless to me putting in the work and using a tool like this if you're just gonna wait and see and grab the guys that turn out to have good ratings anyway.
OF COURSE THE DAMN PATS!!! Lol! I have yet to see a player in any madden draft higher than 81 and you have two QB's at 84 OVR. That's Sick.

MLB: New York Yankees
NFL: New York Jets
NBA: New York Knicks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2016, 08:23 PM   #462
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:

Totally agree about the trading for players after. Also stock piling a ton of early picks. It's so easy to exploit the cpu trade logic when it comes to picks. I try to keep it as sim as possible because I want to struggle getting my team where it should.

With that by no means am I judging how others play. That's is entirely up to you. Was just agreeing with poster about how I like to play.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Old 11-03-2016, 08:40 PM   #463
Rookie

DaBklynWay902's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Totally agree about the trading for players after. Also stock piling a ton of early picks. It's so easy to exploit the cpu trade logic when it comes to picks. I try to keep it as sim as possible because I want to struggle getting my team where it should.

With that by no means am I judging how others play. That's is entirely up to you. Was just agreeing with poster about how I like to play.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I agree somewhat, I have three first rounders in my upcoming draft strictly from offers by the cpu for moving back in my last draft. But if I miss on a player in the draft, so be it I won't trade for him.

MLB: New York Yankees
NFL: New York Jets
NBA: New York Knicks
Old 11-03-2016, 11:48 PM   #464
Rookie

Quote:

i agree but i paid a handsome price. i wanted him. He went to a team where he was the 3 string HB and i traded him for a starter who was 5 points better OVR and a draft choice. that seems fair to me. he fits my scheme better than theres anyway. It seems realistic to me. In NFL standards, i believe they made out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »