Home

Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

This is a discussion on Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-04-2016, 02:33 PM   #473
Pro

Old Man Nathy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkraiusa
Alright quick question, in the playoffs of season 1 at the moment. I started using the tool @ week 12, but i control all 32 teams in sim (I play 1 random game a week) so I was able to input all 351 players into the tool.

My question is, how do i take pictures of the drafts classes?
Not sure how i'm gonna do it yet, but I plan to upload the draft class in the scouting tool + pictures of actual players if I can so you can recieve more data.
Awesome, thank you. If you're on XBone, you can double tap the home button and then press Y to take a screengrab. It then puts them in your Game DVR bit and you can share them to OneDrive or a few other storage platforms and download onto other devices from there. Pretty hassle free.

Think the PS4 has something similar, but I don't have a PS4 so not sure of the exact controls or anything.

v7.1 released 16th October 2018! Check out the thread and download the latest version!
Old 11-04-2016, 02:35 PM   #474
Pro

Old Man Nathy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by burth179
Well that would actually be easier, I can just temporarily set my scheme to all balanced (3-4V or 4-3 Balanced D-end?), and then jot down which team took which player and check the overalls without any screen switching.

One thing is that I scout position switching so a handful of players (usually DE to DT or LT/RT switch) may be listed as the other position when I'm drafting. I can switch them back to their actual position before I upload though (though it could cause a few to go to not draft status).
Original position would be good, thank you. I'm not certain actually, but I think the OVR boosts/penalties on draft recap are based on other teams' schemes, not just your own (i.e. the team the player was drafted by). But not certain on that.

v7.1 released 16th October 2018! Check out the thread and download the latest version!
Old 11-04-2016, 03:13 PM   #475
Rookie

DaBklynWay902's Arena

Thanks OMN, I will be diving INTO my CFM this weekend. I play 3 out of every 4 games, I'm in week 6 of year 2 with about 28 players scouted in V3 didn't see any issues with Guarda yet. 3 potential blue chippers and 1 red. But i will be moving over to 3.1 tonight

MLB: New York Yankees
NFL: New York Jets
NBA: New York Knicks

Last edited by DaBklynWay902; 11-04-2016 at 04:20 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2016, 03:21 PM   #476
Rookie

darkraiusa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Man Nathy
Awesome, thank you. If you're on XBone, you can double tap the home button and then press Y to take a screengrab. It then puts them in your Game DVR bit and you can share them to OneDrive or a few other storage platforms and download onto other devices from there. Pretty hassle free.

Think the PS4 has something similar, but I don't have a PS4 so not sure of the exact controls or anything.
Thanks, yea I forgot to mention I had Xbox One, but thankfully this helped.

Since I control all 32 teams, how do u want me to post players, just the ones that says to draft? There might be quite a bit of them.

Edit: I also have the Xbox App so I can download straight from my computer from my game dvr

Last edited by darkraiusa; 11-04-2016 at 03:25 PM.
Old 11-04-2016, 03:21 PM   #477
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by burth179
I understand what you mean, I probably do abuse it, but that is the game's fault lol.

Having said that I don't think it's quite that bad, but there are some things I am going to stop doing that were definitely cheesy (like guys I'm gonna cut getting a future 7th, then turning that into a future 4th or 5th, etc)
It sure is lol. Having to use house rules sucks because sometimes knowing you can do something that wouldn't really happen is hard not to do.

Also I reread what I wrote and it kind of sounded like I was attacking you. That was not the intent at all and if it came off that way my bad.

And those 7th rounders that you can flip into 4th or 5th drive me crazy. That logic is just dumb.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Old 11-04-2016, 04:04 PM   #478
Pro

Old Man Nathy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkraiusa
Thanks, yea I forgot to mention I had Xbox One, but thankfully this helped.

Since I control all 32 teams, how do u want me to post players, just the ones that says to draft? There might be quite a bit of them.

Edit: I also have the Xbox App so I can download straight from my computer from my game dvr
In terms of screenshots of players, I'm not that fussed in all honesty, as long as you can record their OVR in the spreadsheet alongside their scouting data, that's all I need really.

Old 11-04-2016, 04:23 PM   #479
Rookie

darkraiusa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Man Nathy
In terms of screenshots of players, I'm not that fussed in all honesty, as long as you can record their OVR in the spreadsheet alongside their scouting data, that's all I need really.
Alright! So you just want me to attach the file here in the forums when I'm done?
Old 11-04-2016, 05:10 PM   #480
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
It sure is lol. Having to use house rules sucks because sometimes knowing you can do something that wouldn't really happen is hard not to do.

Also I reread what I wrote and it kind of sounded like I was attacking you. That was not the intent at all and if it came off that way my bad.

And those 7th rounders that you can flip into 4th or 5th drive me crazy. That logic is just dumb.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
It's all good man, I didn't think you were I was just commenting.

For house rules, I hear ya. Like in that case, maybe instead of taking the 4th or 5th rounder when your trade out of a 7th rounder, do a manual trade with the offering CPU teams for a future 6th or 7th instead instead. That way you can still trade, but it is more realistic in what you are getting in return.

Maybe I should just use that draft value sheet in the future, like the real NFL one that they sort of use. I think Jimmy Johnson created it.

Last edited by burth179; 11-04-2016 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Add more

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »