Home

Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

This is a discussion on Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-16-2016, 11:29 AM   #625
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfwang1600
I should have taken a screenshot before coming to work, but I can't stop thinking about this HB prospect in my Browns offline CFM. I will make sure to post a screenshot before and after drafting him, but he has over 100 TRV (like 100.38 or something), A Juke, A- Carrying, and I think it was B+ BC Vision. He is 6'2", ran good 40 (top 10ish), and had top 2 in both 3 cone and shuttle.

Just so hyped I had to share...I've never seen anyone over 100 TVR before! It isn't 100% guaranteed I get him, but I traded into the #3 spot and the Giants and Titans don't need RBs (plus he is rated as 1M /1M oh AND a positive story).

Wow that's nuts. Plus you said he won the Heisman. Fast, quick, great skills, that's guy's gonna be a beast.

That QB I just posted had the highest TVR I had seen up to this point (with the exception of 2 or 3 players I position switched put them at around 98).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2016, 12:08 PM   #626
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by burth179
Wow that's nuts. Plus you said he won the Heisman. Fast, quick, great skills, that's guy's gonna be a beast.

That QB I just posted had the highest TVR I had seen up to this point (with the exception of 2 or 3 players I position switched put them at around 98).
i have never seen anyone over a 96 and that was pass rush 3-4 OLB. i have yet to see a QB that high. i have a quy though who i havent put in the tool yet who seems like he may be 6'6 , 22 yo with A+ Throw power, B+ TA short and B- TA mid. i am hoping he might be my first.
Old 11-16-2016, 03:20 PM   #627
Rookie

Nevermind, he wasnt even a blue chipper. and there are nobody with draft stories set to draftable in the first 2 rounds.
Old 11-16-2016, 04:38 PM   #628
Rookie

So here is the RB as promised...gotta say I goofed up a little...I put "6.08" into the 3 cone instead of "6.8" so he was NOT over 100 TVR. I don't think I have any regrets taking him...I am deep at OL and to get the 3rd pick I traded my R2(38) + R2(50) + a quick dev RT (81 OVR 24 years old) to the Lions to get this guy. Some may say I didn't give up enough but the Lions were taking a lineman regardless (their top 2 needs were RT and LG), so I was OK with it. Mandatory phone pic:

Random story on how my "rebuild" is going if anyone cares: My drafts are usually 75+% defensive players with offensive picks almost always just linemen. I simulate all games except for the playoffs, use Armor&Swords' sliders and TDawg XP. Have a ridiculous defensive line, nice secondary, and a stud SS. Lacking depth at MLB on defense though. Spent $$ to get ODB and have Dorsett and Coleman still (franchised him because the team is stacked overall I feel like I can win in 2020) and the Oline is solid but not elite (drafting linemen is easy imo).

However...QB has been a huge issue like in real life. The first draft I had #2 overall and there was a QB named Gordon Cleveland...it was fate...but the niners took him at #1, he ended up being 97 TP all mid 80s accuracy and superstar...I cried a little. Since then it has been a roller coaster going: 2-14, 9-6-1 lose Wild Card to Chiefs (actually sim'd instead of played this one), 6-10, 7-9, and currently sitting at 3-4 this season which I'm super disappointed with though I still don't have a 'chise QB (Matt Ryan is a 35 year old stop gap and the QB prospects are crap again this year...). I'll probably also convert to 4-3 zone blitz defense this offseason as I'm a Panthers fan in real life and can't quite get the hang of 3-4.

Last edited by golfwang1600; 11-16-2016 at 04:45 PM. Reason: picture not showing properly
Old 11-16-2016, 05:22 PM   #629
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite76
Nevermind, he wasnt even a blue chipper. and there are nobody with draft stories set to draftable in the first 2 rounds.
Yeah when you said his TA Mid was B- I was thinking that would drop him from blue chip status. Although he still may be worth a punt to take a stab at?

If he has A+ Throw Power and B+ Short Accuracy, it may be someone worth trying to develop.
Old 11-16-2016, 05:28 PM   #630
Rookie

That RB still looks pretty legit though even if he's not 100+ TVR. What was his TVR after you made the adjustment? It had to be still 95+?

With star growth and comes in at 81 and only 21 years old.
Old 11-16-2016, 05:31 PM   #631
Rookie

Quote:
If he has A+ Throw Power and B+ Short Accuracy, it may be someone worth trying to develop.
I would Klondike bar kill a man for A+ TP and B+ SA even if the 3rd was a C at this point...lol

Quote:
That RB still looks pretty legit though even if he's not 100+ TVR. What was his TVR after you made the adjustment? It had to be still 95+?

With star growth and comes in at 81 and only 21 years old.
It's in the middle of the picture, doesn't stand out on second glance...but the miscalc'd was 100.14 and the actual was 99.56, so still the highest I've ever seen!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2016, 05:38 PM   #632
Rookie

Ok I see it now.

I have never seen higher TVR than the QB I posted last night, with the exception of 2 players I position switched but even that only got those players in the 98-99 range. Never above 99.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »