Home

Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

This is a discussion on Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-21-2016, 10:39 AM   #673
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM - Version 3.2 Out Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoticx
I've also drafted a CB that won the heisman as a WR. His scouted attribute grades didn't go up but boy did he surpass his grades.

I believe his mcv was a B+, zcv a C+, and press a C+. Also his combine numbers showed him to have speed of 88.

Needless to say, I was really pleased with his outcome.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
My guy has the same stories but he is showing as a WR instead of a CB. Have you ever tried playing him as a WR or KR/PR?
Old 11-21-2016, 10:43 AM   #674
Pro

Old Man Nathy's Arena

Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite76
My guy has the same stories but he is showing as a WR instead of a CB. Have you ever tried playing him as a WR or KR/PR?

A few other guys tried this when they had similar stories but the player is always crap at the position he apparently played in when he won the heisman (I.e. CB who won heisman at WR can't catch or run routes). Bit of a shame. But personally if I get one of these guys I'll be editing them post draft to boost the relevant stats so they're like a 70 OVR WR or something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

v7.1 released 16th October 2018! Check out the thread and download the latest version!
Old 11-21-2016, 10:46 AM   #675
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite76
Haven't really tried him at WR honestly. I'm already pretty loaded at WR and in need of CB

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2016, 11:04 AM   #676
Rookie

Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Man Nathy
A few other guys tried this when they had similar stories but the player is always crap at the position he apparently played in when he won the heisman (I.e. CB who won heisman at WR can't catch or run routes). Bit of a shame. But personally if I get one of these guys I'll be editing them post draft to boost the relevant stats so they're like a 70 OVR WR or something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoticx
Haven't really tried him at WR honestly. I'm already pretty loaded at WR and in need of CB

i am ok at both. CB is better than WR. i have a group of young WR who are like 78 and one who is 28 at 81 OVR. i have a CB with SS who is a 85 at 25 and another who is 81 at 27 and another who is 78 with Q dev at 27. So i figure i need the WR more if i can get a special one who will be around for awhile.
Old 11-22-2016, 10:02 AM   #677
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

Wow, I downloaded the newest version heading into my upcoming season, can't believe the progress you've made with this. It just keeps getting better and better. Great job!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk... ignore the typos!
Old 11-22-2016, 11:53 AM   #678
Rookie

WeWereGiants's Arena

Anybody have any luck converting TEs to FB? Or am I the only one who uses a fullback lol
San Jose Sharks
Stanford Cardinal
Old 11-22-2016, 01:18 PM   #679
Pro

YeOldTonk's Arena

OVR: 6
Location: Foothills of the Cascade Mountains in the great PacNW

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeWereGiants
Anybody have any luck converting TEs to FB? Or am I the only one who uses a fullback lol
Haven't tried but might try that this off season for me. Could always be like the Seahawks and convert a DL to FB.

This thing called Twitter I do sometimes

What's your thoughts? It's a game.

Last edited by YeOldTonk; 11-22-2016 at 01:47 PM.
Old 11-22-2016, 02:54 PM   #680
Rookie

Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeWereGiants
Quote:
Originally Posted by YeOldTonk
Haven't tried but might try that this off season for me. Could always be like the Seahawks and convert a DL to FB.
i would not recommend DL to FB. if you look a few pages back there is a post about which ratings that the position uses for OVR. you need to make sure these ratings are high or the person will be a scrub. i converted a big SS to MLB (ala Brian Urlacher) thinking he would make a great cover 2 MLB since I couldnt draft one (the Tool said he would be a TVR over 90 if i did). BUT when i did, his rating went from like a 75 down to a 50. His AWR and PR were lower which is fine for a 4th rounder but his BSH was too low. It look to long to get him up to speed. i only got him to a 67 as part time starter.

i know DE to OLB conversions work though. I also know some people have success with WR to TE conversions. i have had great success with DE to DT conversions. i think as long as you keep them in the same area. you will be fine.HB to FB is fine too. FS to SS or CB to FS/SS. P to K works. I even saw QB to HB. he was like mobile QB was like a 65 HB.

i used to do TE to FB all the time in Madden 16 though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »