Home

Madden NFL 17 Title Update #2 Available Now For Xbox One & PS4 - Details Included

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Title Update #2 Available Now For Xbox One & PS4 - Details Included within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2016, 10:40 AM   #41
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 17 Title Update #2 Available Now For Xbox One & PS4 - Details Included

COMPLETE JOKE if they didn't fix the punting issue from the cpu. Im done with this game if this isn't fixed in this update. Next update won't be for awhile I'm sure and they've had time to fix it. Just a complete joke if this wasn't fixed
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2016, 10:43 AM   #42
MVP

OVR: 9
Wow, I am really happy about the Cloud save/resume. It made no sense for why that wasn't available, but it's great to see EA spend some time on it.

I wonder if it also works similar to the offline franchise where if your game freezes/crashes, you can still go back and resume it from an early auto-save. It's a much needed feature given how sporadic the EA Servers and game performance has been over the years.

Also hoping to hear an announcement on the CFM companion app, but at this point, it's late in the season and this doesn't seem like something EA Will releas this year, which is a major bummer.
Old 10-04-2016, 10:43 AM   #43
Rookie

Nooo kicking was already becoming too easy again and they nerfed it more. Come on
Old 10-04-2016, 10:44 AM   #44
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Madden NFL 17 Title Update #2 Available Now For Xbox One & PS4 - Details Included

**Added ability to save/resume solo Cloud Franchise games**

I certainly hope this means exactly what i'm hoping it means. I'd love to be able to play longer games, and also pick up games at otherwise impossible to finish a game playing times.

Sounds like a lot of great fixes in this one. I can't wait to see how it plays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel10
Also hoping to hear an announcement on the CFM companion app, but at this point, it's late in the season and this doesn't seem like something EA Will releas this year, which is a major bummer.
I betting it will, just reading some stuff around here pretty well confirms it. I'd probably rather have that App over the patch though quite frankly. Hopefully it's coming extremely soon, the waiting game is starting to get long.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.

Last edited by BadAssHskr; 10-04-2016 at 10:47 AM.
Old 10-04-2016, 10:45 AM   #45
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel10
Will be coming soon. They started last year using a continuous development model. Time of year no longer dictates when things get released.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2016, 10:48 AM   #46
Rookie

luvlyzero's Arena

Please give us a CFM companion app EA! Online league just aren't as fun without Daddyleagues integration.
Old 10-04-2016, 10:50 AM   #47
Hall of Fame

jb12780's Arena

OVR: 23

Not sure I agree with changing kicking accuracy.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
Old 10-04-2016, 10:54 AM   #48
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

So far, I've played a half of football and no QB fumbles, I've even seen a RB fumble.

Twice, I've tried the throw the ball with Rodgers in the grasp and they have been both incomplete passes.

Hope this trend continues.

Another note, I haven't seen the CPU AI throw the ball OUB, yet. Stafford sensed pressure, but throw the ball too low to a diving WR. Yes!!!!

Last edited by roadman; 10-04-2016 at 10:57 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »