Home

Madden 17 Real Draft Classes

This is a discussion on Madden 17 Real Draft Classes within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2016, 12:36 PM   #1
MVP

Toupal's Arena

OVR: 0
Madden 17 Real Draft Classes

With the new addition of editing prospects after the draft, I thought I would put together and update real prospects for Madden players that like to get in-depth rosters.

I am trying to create rosters as far out, especially for the players that get DEEP into their franchise. With that, keep in mind that the further out it is from that draft, the harder it is to get a decent ranking for that player. Quarterbacks are a little easier than most positions to rate a few years out because QB's have the biggest spotlight.

To make it easy, I put this all into an excel sheet. I will highlight all the dplayers that were drafted, and If a junior/ Redshirt sophomore go undrafted I will move them to the next years draft.

So far I have QB's until 2021 and I am working on RB's and WR's, I will be updating this through out the year.

2017 Draft

2018 Draft

2019 Draft

2020 Draft

I will be updating this throughout the season, and be adding more positions. Currently I am working on Running backs and will be working on WR's next.

I am open to suggestions, corrections, or who you think should be rated over who.

Ultimately you are the one who makes the ratings for them, so please enjoy!

Last edited by Toupal; 10-10-2016 at 02:57 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »