Home

Toughest teams to build in Franchise

This is a discussion on Toughest teams to build in Franchise within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2016, 04:33 AM   #9
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Toughest teams to build in Franchise

The Browns have one of the worst starting effective roster but compensate with the number of draft picks in their possession. If in addition, you get to recover additional picks, only in a season (draft + FA because a big cap space), you can start on a good foundation with the Browns.

I think the Jets are also a great challenge. Not many cap, older players and a lack of young talent. It's a great challenge.

The Rams also, they have a few nuggets, but many holes. Above they didn't have a 2017 1st round pick
Old 10-12-2016, 11:30 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

I think the Giants are really difficult to rebuild…

- you need to draft a QB to replace Eli Manning
-Their HBs are mediocre and need a upgrade
-The WRs are pretty good. OBJ is a beast, Cruz is pretty good WR but he is getting older and his Cap hit explodes in the last year( so i'm traded him in the first offseason)
Sterling Shepard is a great Slot receiver !!!!!
But in the offseason You will have to improve This position group…
and all the Wrs are short:/
-The O-line is decent…
Pugh and Richburg are really good but RT and RG needa upgrade. One big question is if Flowers is a Franchise LT ??
- The D-Line is Good. Vernon and JJP are a really good passrush-duo and Damon Harrison and Hankins are a good rundefense-duo but they don't generate much passrush
- The Linebackers are a big mess!!!!!!
The only two players which could be average starters areGoodson( who needs to improve) and Kennard
-The cornerbacks look on paper good. But Janoris Jenkins has of one of the worst contract in madden because is cap hit is getting bigger and bigger and after one year he is already regressing. I wouldn't mind if he is a true Shutdown-corner but he is just a decent no 2. Corner
DRC is agreat man-corner but sadly he is getting up in age
Eli Apple is one brightspot but i don't think he can be a true no. 1 Corner but time will tell
- Safetys are also weak
SS Collins is pretty good but he is more an in the box safety than a zone safety and the FS spot is weak.

There are so many positions which need a upgrade that it will take several years

I'm in year two and its still a long way…

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Old 10-12-2016, 05:29 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 1

I'll go with one no one has said, my hometown colts.
Decent on paper, but a below average o-line.
Gore is getting older and no real backup.
Luck's massive contract makes it hard to do anything
WR core isn't too bad
Defense is old and sub par
Bright spot is the punter lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2016, 05:59 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by page_17_
I think the Giants are really difficult to rebuild…

- you need to draft a QB to replace Eli Manning
-Their HBs are mediocre and need a upgrade
-The WRs are pretty good. OBJ is a beast, Cruz is pretty good WR but he is getting older and his Cap hit explodes in the last year( so i'm traded him in the first offseason)
Sterling Shepard is a great Slot receiver !!!!!
But in the offseason You will have to improve This position group…
and all the Wrs are short:/
-The O-line is decent…
Pugh and Richburg are really good but RT and RG needa upgrade. One big question is if Flowers is a Franchise LT ??
- The D-Line is Good. Vernon and JJP are a really good passrush-duo and Damon Harrison and Hankins are a good rundefense-duo but they don't generate much passrush
- The Linebackers are a big mess!!!!!!
The only two players which could be average starters areGoodson( who needs to improve) and Kennard
-The cornerbacks look on paper good. But Janoris Jenkins has of one of the worst contract in madden because is cap hit is getting bigger and bigger and after one year he is already regressing. I wouldn't mind if he is a true Shutdown-corner but he is just a decent no 2. Corner
DRC is agreat man-corner but sadly he is getting up in age
Eli Apple is one brightspot but i don't think he can be a true no. 1 Corner but time will tell
- Safetys are also weak
SS Collins is pretty good but he is more an in the box safety than a zone safety and the FS spot is weak.

There are so many positions which need a upgrade that it will take several years

I'm in year two and its still a long way…
NYG? can't agree with this. three good WR. three good OL pieces. two edge rushers. two DT worth keeping. two solid CB and very good S.

one good draft makes them a SB team.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »