Home

How do you play CB on franchise.

This is a discussion on How do you play CB on franchise. within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2016, 06:39 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: How do you play CB on franchise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
Solution: play defensive end lol.

Or if you want you could play the other corner so they throw to the one you're developing.
That don't work I have switched sides but they will just throw to the other side when you do that.
Old 12-02-2016, 12:09 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: How do you play CB on franchise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomgun
You gotta bait the QB to think the receiver is open and then bam there you are, like myself I user the MLB alot whether online or offline and I get alot of User picks online for reading the plays and baiting the player (QB)

Hard to explain but for example his tight end is on a go route and I move away from his tight with my MLB pretending to cover the WR's slant route and thus beleiving him to think that his TE is wide open and right as I am moving to cover the slant route I sprint across infront of the TE.. ancticipating the pass and bam user pick.. I did a couple of these online and actually returned 2 or 3 for TD's the other day and my opponent actually praised me over the mic for the user intercept.. I was suprised because they usually leave once they realize I know what they are doing on offense which does suck because I like a competition.

You gotta bait the QB and anticipate the pass, I havn't recorded any of my latest user picks as it got quite old with me back in Madden 15 because I pull them off quite alot because of the skill I acquired usering so much, I can show you some videos of me usering back in MUT15.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfrai_2Auf0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep66QTd7z0w

So yeah you can see for yourself even though this clips are from when 15 was out and is against real players online not CPU
You are amazing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »