Home

Field Goal glitch

This is a discussion on Field Goal glitch within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2016, 07:36 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Field Goal glitch

Out of nowhere in my CFM a glitch has been occurring where all my field goals miss to the right, even extra points. They barely hit the end zone. The first 4 games of my CFM it worked fine and now they all go hard right.

I have played enough games to know how to kick and my kick offs and punts work with no problems.

Anyone know why this is happening or how to fix it? From a bit of googling it seems to have been an issue in past Maddens but there is no known solution.

Thanks, any help will be appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2016, 05:20 PM   #2
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Field Goal glitch

i was having the same issue, but since the patch i havent had that issue yet, hmm weird.. orr there was another lil glitch where if i clicked on sim next play and it does the watch mode the xpt would be like 45 yards way haah, crazy, im not sure on how to fix it. maybe just watch the PAT or Super sim it lol
Old 10-12-2016, 05:32 PM   #3
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Field Goal glitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMagicMushroom22
Out of nowhere in my CFM a glitch has been occurring where all my field goals miss to the right, even extra points. They barely hit the end zone. The first 4 games of my CFM it worked fine and now they all go hard right.

I have played enough games to know how to kick and my kick offs and punts work with no problems.

Anyone know why this is happening or how to fix it? From a bit of googling it seems to have been an issue in past Maddens but there is no known solution.

Thanks, any help will be appreciated.

I have it happen online when the meter is going down I hit a bit too early and it seems to have two indicators, one almost halfway up the meter (not talking about the initial power marker) and then another that looks like it hits inside the sweet zone. All of those kicks do exactly what you are describing. Not sure if its a glitch or not, but it happens to me sometimes when I feel I am having perfect timing.

Also, use the glitch thread for future reference so it can help the community

http://www.osatwork.com/forums/showthread.php?t=887051

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »