Home

Did aggressive catching get updated or tuned?

This is a discussion on Did aggressive catching get updated or tuned? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2016, 06:33 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Did aggressive catching get updated or tuned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4VERTS
AS soon as ball is in air switch and hold swat.
I tried swatting. Double man coverage. Nada. I had the Chiefs btw so I had Eric Berry as one of people on Brown. I'm not planning on shutting Antonio Brown down I just need a better way to defend from the deep ball and not have my opponent think he can just bomb it whenever he feels like. I should have recorded each bomb so you guys could see how ridiculous/amazing some of these catches were. It's funny when I first got 17, it was the drag routes mesh plays that were destroying me every game and since I figured out a way to stop it, now every opponent's strategy I face is just to throw bombs like crazy. Gotta love Madden.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Old 10-13-2016, 09:30 AM   #10
Rookie

The only thing wrong with aggressive catch last year was people not wanting to play actual pass defense and just stack the box. It needs to be changed back to the way it was in offline CFM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-16-2016, 04:16 PM   #11
Rookie

Men.. I Just shut down ODB in a CFM online league by playing c3 cloud, assigning the de to curl to flat and that flat corner to man up with Odell... Double Coverage all the entire field. But I lost my pass rush.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2016, 06:41 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by crbarbon
Men.. I Just shut down ODB in a CFM online league by playing c3 cloud, assigning the de to curl to flat and that flat corner to man up with Odell... Double Coverage all the entire field. But I lost my pass rush.
Haven't really had difficulty stopping O'Dell in this game but mostly the Giants players I've faced weren't very good. I'm around the 17% ranking with the Chiefs and the tougher opponents I tend to face most of the time end up being Steeler players. I think reading up on my zones and the different types would probably help me out but you can't do nothing about double coverage and still get beat.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »