Home

Madden NFL 17 Title Update #4 Available Now, Here Are The Details

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Title Update #4 Available Now, Here Are The Details within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2016, 09:57 PM   #57
All Star

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 17 Title Update #4 Available Now, Here Are The Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitTilNextYear
I don't know how you guys do it here in the Madden Forum. I really don't see why anyone would want to come here for information. This forum is filled with so much whining and complaining, all caps, and posters openly taking blatant shots at EA every chance they get. Seeing this makes me glad I'm still playing a baseball game and don't visit this forum often.

While when ever madden from 08- last gen up to madden 15 this gen was garbage and worst then ps2 madden in ever way out side of graphics and even though madden 16 was solid and this year to is still worse in some ways then madden on ps2 like clock management EA deserves to get a lot of hate.
Old 10-25-2016, 06:47 AM   #58
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitTilNextYear
I don't know how you guys do it here in the Madden Forum. I really don't see why anyone would want to come here for information. This forum is filled with so much whining and complaining, all caps, and posters openly taking blatant shots at EA every chance they get. Seeing this makes me glad I'm still playing a baseball game and don't visit this forum often.
It's like that in every forum to a certain extent. A small minority who is extremely vocal. I don't mind them being vocal about issues, it's just the delivery at times.

The Show isn't exempt from this, as much as I love The Show and the forum down there.

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Old 10-25-2016, 08:37 AM   #59
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
It's like that in every forum to a certain extent. A small minority who is extremely vocal. I don't mind them being vocal about issues, it's just the delivery at times.

The Show isn't exempt from this, as much as I love The Show and the forum down there.
I don't mind it either, it's when they they repeat it in every thread thinking and making sure EA knows about it.
Old 10-25-2016, 09:24 AM   #60
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

I think its a mixture of all the posts here together is where the real facts lay.

I dont play MUT at all, never will, but it is a mode in the game, and people play it. If it has something wrong with it, just like how i want CFM fixed, it needs to be fixed. Because at the end of the day,its a faulty product MUT or CFM either one.Eventhough i dont play MUT, if someone buys madden just for MUT, like i buy madden just for CFM, he or she deserves it to work right. Im all about that. So hopefully this patch fixed its issue. Next hopefully they will focus hard on CFM and do the same for it.

CFM always needs alot of work out of the box. Most CFMs online and offline guys, are excited to start when the game launches, because NFL season has just started back up. It is the ultimate time of the year for excitement for CFM as a whole. That means this is the most important time of the year for it to be right. Yet each year we are waiting and waiting and waiting for it to be fixed, even months after launch.By that time it is killing peoples excitement each day they have to wait.The real NFL is almost half way over now.

So by not focusing harder on making CFM better at launch, it hinders CFM alot to those who like to play franchise mode, offline or online.When that is the only reason you buy the game, and each year you keep hoping things will change this year because they say it will, but you see same pattern year after year, i dont know how we are supposed to just be like " its ok , its no big deal" ,because it is.

I honestly would rather EA put less features in CFM, and focus more on making anything they do add , work properly before launch, then try to add things just for the sake of having "more to show that was done" for half of it to be messed up and not work correctly.They could start there by stop redoing the UI so much every year, that would cut out half their dev time they using on CFM each year.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel

Last edited by howboutdat; 10-25-2016 at 12:59 PM.
Old 10-25-2016, 10:50 AM   #61
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Here is a little nugget of information from Rex's twitter for people anxiously awaiting a game play title update:

bruh rex tweets about a title update and theres no strip fumbles tuning? no drop tuning? no agg. catch tuning?

Rex Dickson ‏@RexDEAFootball 16h16 hours ago Maitland, FL
@YouDieByJumpers It was a MUT stability patch. What you are talking about is a game play tuning update. Coming soon!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2016, 11:58 AM   #62
Go Cubs Go

WaitTilNextYear's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum

Honestly, I feel that the gloom-and-doom faction here in the Madden forums is much, much larger. I don't mean to get off track, but there are all kinds of choice adjectives (lazy, etc) and cheap shots floating around this thread about EA devs. Page back through if you can stomach it, lol. It is definitely all in the delivery. I agree completely.

The only reason I even bring this up is because I clicked on this thread to see what the new patch did (I've been toying with the idea of adding Madden back into the gaming rotation) and after about 4-5 posts, the rest of the thread was basically trash to wade through with informative posts few and far in between. Lots of ranting and raving. Nothing constructive or adding to the knowledge base. It's frustrating to see when the ratio of informative posts to filler posts is so far off from what we all came to OS for in the first place.
Old 10-25-2016, 12:44 PM   #63
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

Well man do us a favor and report it when you see it. It's pretty clear that those type of posts aren't something we encourage at OS.

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Old 10-25-2016, 12:54 PM   #64
MVP

SeaTownGamer's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
The bigger needs take longer to address, don't you agree?

It was a quick fix not for the OS crowd, but others outside of OS care for.

I'm sure they will be more in store for us in the near future.
How long would that be, near the end of football season where people don't care about Madden or football anymore besides the fans of winning teams in the playoffs? The "bigger needs" need to be addressed ASAP. We're almost halfway through football season. It wouldn't be the "bigger need" if it's put in the backburners only to come out after football season is over or late into the playoffs when we already moved on to another game.

Last edited by SeaTownGamer; 10-25-2016 at 01:10 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »